Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 09 Jun, 2012 10:08 am

I'm New Here

This is my very first day here smile so i thought first thing first, i should introduce my self. i love drawing since i was a child. I use to draw fairies, rainbows, flowers and dreams with the help of water color and pencil color.  when i was all in the roller coaster ride of making a family i almost forgot to express my self thought drawing.  Now i am back to my long lost love of drawing, it is pretty difficult to draw here and i need loads of your help and advice. looking forward to get advises, meet new happy creative people smile Alina

#2 09 Jun, 2012 11:29 am

Re: I'm New Here

welcome to rate my drawings! you will learn so much in this experience! its quite fun! well i hope to see more drawings!

Teamwork means to never take the blame

#3 09 Jun, 2012 12:12 pm

aww thank you so much smile . big_smile

#4 09 Jun, 2012 1:38 pm

welcome to RMD ! big_smile

#5 09 Jun, 2012 2:13 pm

Hina welcomes you... (*^w^*)

#6 09 Jun, 2012 2:36 pm

Welcome smile

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling??? O_o

#7 10 Jun, 2012 2:00 am

me too! Welcome!

Sorry I have poor english ^__^

#8 10 Jun, 2012 2:27 am

Welcome Alina! wink Drawing on RMD for the 1st time was not easy for most of us. It is both time consuming and requires a lot of dedication an patience to learn and get the feel of the particular drawing tool you will be using to draw here. Our 1st drawings won't look as good as we would want, but after a good amount of practice and effort you will get the hand of it. It is very easy to get frustrated because a particular tool is not doing what you want it to do, but you just have to be creative and use the tools that are given to you and make the best of it. Nevertheless, it is also very easy to look at the top drawings on RMD and then want to draw a drawing as nice and detailed as the one you just saw on the top drawings, those drawing took not 20 minutes, not 1hour, they took many hours, some even various days to finish. You may hear about drawing tablets here and there and how they may make you draw better, in most cases that is not the case. Tablets are great, however, most of the time, they don't make an artist better, they just give him or her more flexibility with detail and make drawing far less time consuming, as oppose to using a mouse. So don't think that only because you have a mouse you can't make good detailed drawings. Good luck, and happy drawing.smile

#9 10 Jun, 2012 3:44 am

I feel like everyone's said welcome, so I'm gonna say What's up?!!? You have joined the coolest drawing website in history!! big_smile

The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.

#10 10 Jun, 2012 1:16 pm

smile Yeah i am enjoying my self so much. It is really an interesting site :p . Thank you Pedro, for wonderful advice.  I will certainly keep them in mind smile. Between u r an awesome artist.

#11 10 Jun, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey there! I'm not really sure if I can give you any advice since I'm still getting used to rmd as well but I'll try to help if I can. smile

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
My motto: An apple a day is seven apples a week.

#12 10 Jun, 2012 6:07 pm

Welcome.

Advice? Hmm..

Listen to advice discriminately.

#13 11 Jun, 2012 12:26 am

Welcome To Rate My Drawings hope you have fun here!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smoshisepic69
Smosh is awesome!

#14 11 Jun, 2012 12:49 am

Welcome to the site! Whatever anybody tells you about me, they're lying! lol

**TeeHee!**

Board footer

128 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.