Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 25 Jun, 2012 7:50 pm

RMD Really needs to fix this

I've now had it.

The Quick Save. On Flash.

I used to not have a problem with it because I figured out how to deal with it; I'd Quick Save repeatedly.
One Quick Save usually just makes the folder, then several more save the actual picture.

But I had just spent at least 3 hours on this one drawing and I was almost done with it.
But then I accidentally clicked the move button and when I went to click another tool, the canvas would still be moving.
It annoyed me because I wanted to move the canvas back to how it originally was but I couldn't.
So, I Quick Saved in a new EMPTY folder. Repeatedly. And left. I opened up the drawing page again, tried to load my quick save, and it said there was no drawing saved. I am literally crying right now.

This has to be fixed.
I can't take it anymore.

Last edited by HinataTwilight (25 Jun, 2012 7:53 pm)

#2 26 Jun, 2012 7:22 pm

Kir

Re: RMD Really needs to fix this

This exact thing happened to me, I'm so devastated, I can't stop crying..;u;

#3 19 Jul, 2012 12:45 am

Same thing happened to me. It really sucks working so hard and then POOF! It's gone. :(( And once on Java, I was drawing a coyote that took hours of work and there was a blackout. I know I should've saved it to my computer before, but it sucked. Hardcore. I was in tears, too :((

Last edited by rain162 (19 Jul, 2012 12:46 am)

Gonna party Like it's 1899!

#4 01 Aug, 2012 4:01 am

I can't help you fix the quick save.. sad
But..
When you can't get the canvas to stop moving, I'd definitely recommend moving the canvas a little farther down than you want it, then click the pencil tool, and then drag the tools toolbar.

Dragging the tools toolbar always seems to get the canvas to stop moving for me.

#5 01 Aug, 2012 6:02 pm

Sorry for the loss of your work
but...
can't you save it as an RMD file to your computer?
It's the safest way.

Why taking the gamble of quick save?
The canvas-drag-around thing also was a problem to me, whenever I went on the RMD tool. I sometimes got out of it by randomly clicking the canvas. Never had a real solution for it.

-sigh-
ggwp

Deutschland über alles ;D

Board footer

203 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.