Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 28 Jun, 2012 11:09 pm

I'll do the clothes, u do the person

This topic is now closed. Though if ur still interested in this collab, please PM me.

Hey RMD! I wanna do a collab where someone draws a character for me, in any pose they want, and lets me do the clothes( don't send me anything naked though). Just draw atleast the face and the position of the hands and legs. You can do the background if you want. I would prefer a manga-style character, guy or girl, it doesn't matter to me. For now, I'll do one, but I might change my mind and do another collab just like this. Message me if ur interested. But be warned, I might take a while  to finish it. Keep drawing, RMD!

edit 7/11/12:  I wanna let ppl know that if there r others still interested, I'll still do this collab if you'll be so kind as to send me the file of ur character/person, whether it's an OC or not. Oh, and I wanna post it. Please PM me if ur interested smile

Last edited by DistantEcho (02 Aug, 2012 1:43 am)

The Secret to a Long Life: Never get scared half to death more than once <(^__^)>

#2 01 Jul, 2012 3:19 am

Re: I'll do the clothes, u do the person

anyone?

The Secret to a Long Life: Never get scared half to death more than once <(^__^)>

#3 01 Jul, 2012 4:17 am

OOH! I'll do this! big_smile Can I start tomorrow?

Akbar is awesome cuz he never calls you names

He never really calls you anything cuz he's just a corn

#4 03 Jul, 2012 11:29 pm

so i'm collabbing with GeekyPink.

#5 07 Jul, 2012 11:19 am

can i also PM if so smile

Teamwork means to never take the blame

#6 07 Jul, 2012 9:58 pm

Jui

I would like to try C:

#7 08 Jul, 2012 4:59 am

Jui wrote:

I would like to try C:

sure PM me. GeekyPink hasn't contacted me yet, so i'm not busy with another collab. Ofcourse, I'll have to PM soft wind and check in with her, too, so u'll be the 3rd person i'll collab with, if GeekyPink and soft wind are still interested. lol

#8 08 Jul, 2012 10:58 am

I might.. If I have time... eo lol

I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
PHWOAR!

#9 12 Jul, 2012 11:40 am

me too big_smile

#10 12 Jul, 2012 3:26 pm

i only have this file on paint tool sai my computer won't open java D:

http://i47.tinypic.com/14jasy1.png

#11 15 Jul, 2012 7:14 pm

cool lineart, Karus. I would like it if someone would send me a colored version of their character. I like drawing royal-looking, elegant clothes, but I can do others, too. PM me if interested!

#12 19 Jul, 2012 11:15 pm

anyone still interested? I'll close this topic if no one is interested and those who are interested, now or later, can just PM me. So anyone still interested?tongue

#13 26 Jul, 2012 3:21 am

bump

#14 26 Jul, 2012 5:08 am

Karus wrote:

i only have this file on paint tool sai my computer won't open java D:

http://i47.tinypic.com/14jasy1.png

Mine won't either -- have you fixed it yet? If so, can you tell me how?

The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.

#15 02 Aug, 2012 1:44 am

bumpity bump

Board footer

177 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.