Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 17 Jul, 2012 1:45 am

Ola, Sawubona, Bonjour, Howzit! :)

Okey dokey... I'm Simphiwe, people that can't pronounce that call me Sim and um... I really dig drawing, mainly portraits and anatomical drawings, I also dabble in painting, mainly acrylic and oil smile.... So, yep... That's me all nutshelled big_smile....
RMD's been fun so far, looking to meet some like-minded drawing enthusiasts wink

How many sides does the human body have?... Trick question, the answer's potato. big_smile

#2 17 Jul, 2012 3:58 am

Re: Ola, Sawubona, Bonjour, Howzit! :)

Hello Sim.  Welcome to RMD.  I am similar, though I use acrylic and watercolor and dabble in drawing and photography.  You draw good portraits.

If you can't beat 'em, send 'em to their room

#3 17 Jul, 2012 6:50 am

Oh, Welcome Sim. Please go to my profile and talk to me whenever you want. My name is Keely, and if you ever run into miss request that is my twin sister Alli. She is super of course not to me though xD. But please check out my art and tell me if you like it im gunna check your out right now. smile

Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

#4 17 Jul, 2012 10:39 am

agyla wrote:

Hello Sim.  Welcome to RMD.  I am similar, though I use acrylic and watercolor and dabble in drawing and photography.  You draw good portraits.

That's cool, I checked out your stuff and I dig it big_smile... Thanks, it's all I've really got any experience, I should probably "broaden my horizons" or whatever smile

How many sides does the human body have?... Trick question, the answer's potato. big_smile

#5 17 Jul, 2012 10:44 am

nanalucy625 wrote:

Oh, Welcome Sim. Please go to my profile and talk to me whenever you want. My name is Keely, and if you ever run into miss request that is my twin sister Alli. She is super of course not to me though xD. But please check out my art and tell me if you like it im gunna check your out right now. smile

Hey Keely smile... Thanks, now I have an RMD confidant big_smile and I'll be sure to say I met you if I ever run into her smile.... Okay, just checked your art out and although I'm not much of a manga enthusiast, I did like your work, it shows promise for awesomeness smile

#6 17 Jul, 2012 4:52 pm

SimMsi wrote:

nanalucy625 wrote:

Hey Keely smile... Thanks, now I have an RMD confidant big_smile and I'll be sure to say I met you if I ever run into her smile.... Okay, just checked your art out and although I'm not much of a manga enthusiast, I did like your work, it shows promise for awesomeness smile

Glad you at least think it's good. oh my dog a doggy just tackled me xD anywho im gunna add you to my friends if thats ok :p

Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

#7 17 Jul, 2012 6:05 pm

nanalucy625 wrote:

SimMsi wrote:

nanalucy625 wrote:

Glad you at least think it's good. oh my dog a doggy just tackled me xD anywho im gunna add you to my friends if thats ok :p

Haha, my dogs have a penchant for tackling me as well smile... No problem, I'll return the gesture in kind then smile

Board footer

215 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.