Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 17 Jul, 2012 6:58 pm

Another anime? newbie!~

Sorry for the really messes up sentence for the title. Anyway I figure I'm just another one of those anime/ sparkle dogs/ no one really knows artists. big_smile I was planning to do a drawing before I introduced myself so you guys could have a vague idea of what I draw. smile But my gracious computer got annoyed at me and shut itself down mid drawing. So I came here to blow off the steam from that happening. Anyway I figure I should give y'all a better introduction. So.

Hi I'm ___ and I'm currently a young person who has liked art since she was smaller. I have drawn digitally for a few years now; however, I am still very much so a "noob". Digitally I do mostly anime. However I dabble in many different forms of art, and am not afraid to have it look awful when I try something new. I may even say it's awful with pride. wink Well I'm done with this large rambling so I hope this community is kind and is willing to welcome another newbie. Lastly, sorry about the messed up sentences anything involving grammar is not my strong suit. hmm

Justice is not just black and white, there are gray areas everywhere. Personally I could care less for justice as madness doesn't need a color system.

#2 17 Jul, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Another anime? newbie!~

Welcome to RMD! Everyone is nice here so you have nothing to worry about . C:
Your grammar is perfect, what are you talking about? xD Just about everyone has computer problems ;n; I draw mostly anime too ouob I hope you have fun here ^w^

#3 17 Jul, 2012 7:43 pm

Hello~!
Welcome to RMD! Hope you like it, most of the artists here are very kind ;)

Last edited by PassingAlong (17 Jul, 2012 7:43 pm)

#4 17 Jul, 2012 7:55 pm

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes. smile And I know everyone has computer problems. Computers just seem to love breaking.

Justice is not just black and white, there are gray areas everywhere. Personally I could care less for justice as madness doesn't need a color system.

#5 17 Jul, 2012 8:12 pm

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes. smile And I know everyone has computer problems. Computers just seem to love breaking.

especially mine since it hates me and it always dies when I'm almost done with a drawing TnT

Last edited by Aphetide (17 Jul, 2012 8:13 pm)

#6 17 Jul, 2012 8:23 pm

I know how that feels.
Welcome to RMD, bro.

#7 17 Jul, 2012 11:09 pm

Welcome to RMD Come talk to me whenever you like i alsoo love anime and draw  it to.

Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

#8 18 Jul, 2012 1:08 pm

especially mine since it hates me and it always dies when I'm almost done with a drawing TnT

I know that feeling well. =.= Oh yeah isn't there a quick save for the java canvas? Or do we have to do wips if we want to quick save?

@Nana: Thank you and I wouldn't mind that. smile

#9 18 Jul, 2012 4:33 pm

I know that feeling well. =.= Oh yeah isn't there a quick save for the java canvas? Or do we have to do wips if we want to quick save?

@Nana: Thank you and I wouldn't mind that. smile

there isn't a quick save in java but you can save the file into your computer and reopen aka upload it back onto java to continue working ouo also, never ever trust quick save in flash, it eats your drawings D:

#10 18 Jul, 2012 11:54 pm

Hey Kialaa.  Welcome to RMD.  Is this problem occuring only when you are drawing here on Java?  If so, clear your browser cache prior to doing a drawing.  That helps me.  Nothing worse than spending hours on a drawing only to lose it 3 strokes from completion...

If you can't beat 'em, send 'em to their room

#11 19 Jul, 2012 1:06 am

there isn't a quick save in java but you can save the file into your computer and reopen aka upload it back onto java to continue working ouo also, never ever trust quick save in flash, it eats your drawings D:

You can do that smile Yay! And I don't even bother with flash I find it more confusing and my computer disagrees with it.

@aglya: Thanks for the welcome and info, but it's not a java problem it's a literal computer problem. My computer sometimes just freezes and then completely crashes and I lose everything.

#12 23 Jul, 2012 6:07 pm

Welcome ! big_smile Says I who only just joined myself. But let us be new together! ;D haha, digital drawing is a totally new thing for me as well and has well reduced my usual abilities to age 14 if not less. *blush* But I guess it's just practice preactice ;]

I hope your computer comes to its senses and allows you to continue!

Board footer

169 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.