Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 18 Jul, 2012 2:19 pm

Sonic OC REQUESTS!

if you will like one please tell the details below.
1. what color hair? two colors or one?
2. eye color.
3.how long do you want it? Say: really long, longer, long, short, and shortest.
4.what kind of clothes accesories do you want? (hair ties, gloves,earrings, ect.)
5. what color do you want the clothes?
6. what kind of shoes?
ok i know there is alot to choose from, oh nd one last thing WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL
please dont forget that! if i dont get to you, (like if i have too many requests) dont worry ill try my best to do the fast! please tell me all that info or ill skip you.

I'm a little butterfly.Spread my colorful wings. even though im small and fraigle i can do most anything!!! im a butterflyyyy yeah im a butterflyyy i i.

#2 18 Jul, 2012 8:29 pm

Re: Sonic OC REQUESTS!

Hey Friend ♥ dont leave rmd, and i would like to request Blonde hair, green eyes, bob cut, clip, pink crop to with white jeans, umm animal... fox?

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#3 19 Jul, 2012 11:59 am

you got it and sorry if it takes awhile. but i will get it done!!!!!

I'm a little butterfly.Spread my colorful wings. even though im small and fraigle i can do most anything!!! im a butterflyyyy yeah im a butterflyyy i i.

#4 19 Jul, 2012 3:43 pm

Hair colour: Red and Black
Eye colour: Grey
Hair length: Really long
Clothes: Punk type clothing
Clothing colour: Black
Shoes: Boots
Animal: Wolf

Dislike, resign, reject.

Board footer

170 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.