Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 27 Jul, 2012 5:28 pm

Experienced realistic artist!

Everyone know that line art is made for manga right? why don't we make it for realism 2? i can never get the sketch right for my draws and
i was wondering if 1 of u could do that! i would link your profile is the description of course!!!! so just PM me thanks :))))

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#2 27 Jul, 2012 6:51 pm

Re: Experienced realistic artist!

Bump

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#3 27 Jul, 2012 7:17 pm

Um, I don't think that would work because a lot of realistic artist don't use lineart(I personally try to use shading, not lineart) that's just people I know and myself, I'm not sure

#4 27 Jul, 2012 7:20 pm

CreamyLamb wrote:

Um, I don't think that would work because a lot of realistic artist don't use lineart(I personally try to use shading, not lineart) that's just people I know and myself, I'm not sure

i think she ment the sketch smile

Teamwork means to never take the blame

#5 27 Jul, 2012 8:55 pm

Sketch yes sketch of a face please smile

#6 27 Jul, 2012 10:34 pm

BUMPER CARS

#7 28 Jul, 2012 12:26 pm

Seriously won't be here for 2 weeks...

#8 04 Aug, 2012 6:58 pm

Oh come on post on her forum smile

Teamwork means to never take the blame

#9 04 Aug, 2012 10:31 pm

Oh tank roo softeh. ❤

#10 04 Aug, 2012 11:28 pm

Dunno if my drawings can be called realistic but i don't use sketch i just paint some colored spots (really rough) which somehow reminding me how drawing will be looking in the future )

There is no land but the land...
There is no sea but the sea...
There is no keeper but the key,
Except for those who seize possibilities!!!

#11 06 Aug, 2012 9:08 pm

wait what are you asking?

"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one."
~ Charles Horton Cooley

#12 06 Aug, 2012 9:58 pm

If the can do a face sketch that I can color.

Board footer

147 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.