Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 04 Aug, 2012 11:59 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

CreamyLamb wrote:

Waah? What does 'taking' mean? Lolimsodense orz....

Eh um er... Yeah...

Offline

#42 05 Aug, 2012 12:06 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

CreamyLamb wrote:

CreamyLamb wrote:

Waah? What does 'taking' mean? Lolimsodense orz....

Eh um er... Yeah...

We are randomly claiming these guys LOL.


Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot. LOL. ಠ_ಠ

Offline

#43 05 Aug, 2012 12:14 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

Like me saying "Im going to marry Italy"?

Offline

#44 05 Aug, 2012 12:15 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

CreamyLamb wrote:

Like me saying "Im going to marry Italy"?

Ummm. Yes. I'm going to marry Iggy btw. <3


Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot. LOL. ಠ_ಠ

Offline

#45 05 Aug, 2012 12:29 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

Lol just an example xD (but true) <3

Offline

#46 05 Aug, 2012 2:19 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

LOVE HETALIA  i love canada !!!!

Offline

#47 05 Aug, 2012 2:19 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

yes nobody took my baby boy yet! i'm taking Canada!


...annoying people annoy me.

Offline

#48 05 Aug, 2012 2:25 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

loooooove hetalia so much

Offline

#49 05 Aug, 2012 2:27 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

i draw hetalia check it out plzz

Offline

#50 05 Aug, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

Haha, so, will this be the official Hetalia fancub now, or something like that?....What are you all thinking? I saw another Hetalia related forum-thingy page, but I'm not sure if anyone goes on that anymore?..


Anyway, America is mine, so no one can take him now, haha big_smile

...
arrrgh, how do you all put gifs on your post? It's so kewl and, and yeah...


"I am very preased to meet you." -Japan, Axis Powers: Hetalia

Offline

#51 05 Aug, 2012 4:35 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

Kawaii-Panda-123 wrote:

Haha, so, will this be the official Hetalia fancub now, or something like that?....What are you all thinking? I saw another Hetalia related forum-thingy page, but I'm not sure if anyone goes on that anymore?..


Anyway, America is mine, so no one can take him now, haha big_smile

...
arrrgh, how do you all put gifs on your post? It's so kewl and, and yeah...

Indeed. It should. =u= And just put the link of the gif between [img]♥[/img]. (Where the heart is lol) And Lol okay. xD
BUMP. <3

Last edited by CookieTan (05 Aug, 2012 4:37 pm)


Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot. LOL. ಠ_ಠ

Offline

#52 05 Aug, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

CookieTan wrote:

Kawaii-Panda-123 wrote:

Haha, so, will this be the official Hetalia fancub now, or something like that?....What are you all thinking? I saw another Hetalia related forum-thingy page, but I'm not sure if anyone goes on that anymore?..


Anyway, America is mine, so no one can take him now, haha big_smile

...
arrrgh, how do you all put gifs on your post? It's so kewl and, and yeah...

Indeed. It should. =u= And just put the link of the gif between . (Where the heart is lol) And Lol okay. xD
BUMP. <3

haha, okay. Thank you for the advice! Now I can spam this forum with Hetalia gifs/pictures! mwahahaha! *cough*

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg554/Kittezu/france.gif


"I am very preased to meet you." -Japan, Axis Powers: Hetalia

Offline

#53 05 Aug, 2012 7:30 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

hey guys check out my new pic

Offline

#54 05 Aug, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

I guess this is officially a Hetalia Fan Club x3


I have nothing to put here...enjoy!

Offline

#55 05 Aug, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

kkthegreat wrote:

I guess this is officially a Hetalia Fan Club x3

Yay! *cheers* kesesese

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/longjumptriplejump/Axis%20Powers/DancingAmerica.gif


"I am very preased to meet you." -Japan, Axis Powers: Hetalia

Offline

#56 05 Aug, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/tophthetomboy/Hetalia%20Gifs/RusMex.png


Hey I just met you
And this is crazy~
But join this website ; http://www.ratemyanimations.com/index.php
And animate, maybe?

Offline

#57 05 Aug, 2012 8:59 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

[img][/img]scleo hi

Offline

#58 05 Aug, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

To the Japan Fandom.
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/longjumptriplejump/Axis%20Powers/japan-1.gif


Hey I just met you
And this is crazy~
But join this website ; http://www.ratemyanimations.com/index.php
And animate, maybe?

Offline

#59 06 Aug, 2012 1:04 am

Re: Hetalia talk!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wipqPbp81rzl82po1_400.gif
Japan has such a cute smile x3


I have nothing to put here...enjoy!

Offline

#60 06 Aug, 2012 5:07 pm

Re: Hetalia talk!

kkthegreat wrote:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wip … o1_400.gif
Japan has such a cute smile x3

Aiyaa, his smile makes my heart melt! :3
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/longjumptriplejump/Axis%20Powers/kikugif.gif
Japan dancing ftw~


"I am very preased to meet you." -Japan, Axis Powers: Hetalia

Offline

Board footer

198 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.