Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 05 Aug, 2012 10:10 am

REQUESTS HERE, SOMETHING FOR TOU TO DO

Well a couple of days ago , i wanted my ocs to be done,and they have there amazing and my older brother saw them and asked if i can but his up on here, so heres his character 1

character 1= -noble vampire- , age 19, boy, tall, pale skinned ,black hair, one red eye and one yellow. He wears his hair oiled back.
He wears a red shirt and a black tie with black pants and shoes over all this he wears a bluu trenchcoat.(dont ask what bluu means , he just wrote it , maybe he sppelt it wrong)

character 2=  -human-  age 17, a girl, tall +slim. fair skinned long straight red hair (as in red not ginger) and she has green eyes.
she wears a light green turtle neck jumper, tan jeans with brown boots and a brown felt coat.

Character 3 = -half bread werewolf- age 17, tall. stocky and rather large. White skinned but has a slight tan to his skin, has blue eyes and a crew cut with blonde hair, he wears a white tshirt with brown shorts, he also  wears a grey sweatshirt and brown sandels!   

I know their strange characters but this would mean alot if you can do them, my  brother means alot to me and i think this would chear him up. soif you do this would be a massive favour!!   thanks xx

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#2 05 Aug, 2012 10:19 am

Re: REQUESTS HERE, SOMETHING FOR TOU TO DO

BUMP

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#3 05 Aug, 2012 11:29 am

please people help me!

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#4 05 Aug, 2012 2:35 pm

I will when I stop procrastinating smile

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy~
But join this website ; http://www.ratemyanimations.com/index.php
And animate, maybe?

#5 06 Aug, 2012 8:40 am

bump !

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#6 06 Aug, 2012 8:47 am

They sound really cool:D i might give it a shot but I don't know if i will be able to pull it off:mad:
I hope someone can make them for him  for the girls hair is it red like the little mermaids hair is red or red like a "redhead" I know you said not ginger but thought i should ask so know what he wants (I will be trying tomorrow if i remember and have time)tongue

#7 06 Aug, 2012 10:32 am

heatherann wrote:

They sound really cool:D i might give it a shot but I don't know if i will be able to pull it off:mad:
I hope someone can make them for him  for the girls hair is it red like the little mermaids hair is red or red like a "redhead" I know you said not ginger but thought i should ask so know what he wants (I will be trying tomorrow if i remember and have time)tongue

Like red as in red like minorin from toradora , and thanks xx

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#8 06 Aug, 2012 6:36 pm

thinking  he  shouldn't have the one fang showing but oh well mad

Last edited by heatherann (06 Aug, 2012 6:36 pm)

#9 06 Aug, 2012 7:35 pm

#10 07 Aug, 2012 8:41 am

heatherann wrote:

thankyou xx

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

Board footer

177 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.