Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 11 Aug, 2012 3:31 pm

Can I use outside programs to draw and submit my work?

I'm new here and my tablet and computer don't really like the programs offered on the site. It's kind of laggy and I'm not to good with them, so I'm wondering if I can use programs like PaintSai or something to upload to the site to show my work? I noticed there was an import option on the programs on this site, so can I create them in an outside program then import them into the site's? Or do I have to use the given programs? Sorry if this question is silly.

Don't let me sleep, Take me Back, But don't let me comfortable, If I get too weak, Cut no slack, But don't let me be comfortable.
~Seether <3

#2 11 Aug, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: Can I use outside programs to draw and submit my work?

Hi! This site is built around the idea that you can only use the tools on this site. It gives everyone some sort of equal opportunities. The import option is to load unfinished drawings that you saved to your computer.
So yeah, you can't use other programs tongue

Other than that, it's possible that the java or flash tool lag a bit less than the canvasdraw tool, so try those out too! (and java has pen pressure, in case you have a pen tablet).

woah, this tail is absolutely delicious =o.o=

Board footer

124 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.