Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 15 Aug, 2012 11:52 pm

GOW

Introducing myself for the 3th time...GOW clack it 3rd time !!

neutral maybe i introduce myself more than should be but......

u know i might be alone or self care person that never see but himself why?

now most times i write words like these i be in "net cafe" and suffering from "home troubles" and who don't??

homeless have home troubles...his parents or 1 of them is dead ? too hard to hear main thing to write that is to say "I'm just fine"
oh yeah i can tell myself that word above to the right.........this one no no that one man??          >>>>>>>>   this one above XD

I'm just fine so?? what's the problem in me? or in PPL around me?? am i turning mad - angry fast ? or just my luck in life is too weak and i leak to explode into anyone's face i hate some PPL now insulting each other badly they're joking but still insults !!
try to be like a "who where what man??" is not good.

even IDK  why i write such weird subject about my life.....about my life ! weird weird weird
feel like dreaming hate the feeling look hazing some big_smile but after all "my life is good" and "I'm just fine"

all i wanted to say is (i'm angry cuz i shout in my brother's face and that wasn't good.....wasn't good at all (he's stupid person)

but that bad way to tell him that "he's stupid" and anyway good bye big_smile  .

#2 16 Aug, 2012 12:35 pm

Re: Introducing myself for the 3th time...GOW clack it 3rd time !!

erm, welcome yet again.

But, if you have troubles in your life, like short temper and problems at home you can go see a doctor and they'll send you to someone who can help you as best as they can ...

It might feel awkward at first to ask for help and stuff, but... you won't regret it :x

-sigh-
ggwp

Deutschland über alles ;D

Board footer

198 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.