#21 03 Sep, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: Request A Lineart

;u; If you're too busy,then I shall take my leave D8 -runs awaaay-

"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

#22 04 Sep, 2012 3:07 pm

animelover1234 wrote:

;u; If you're too busy,then I shall take my leave D8 -runs awaaay-

Awrrh -chases- nooo:< I can take your request^^ Just may take more than a day :3

#23 05 Sep, 2012 12:37 am

Xythel wrote:

Awrrh -chases- noo:< I can take your request^^ Just make take more than a day :3

-tackles- :'D Well..I wanted to make it for a friend birthday..D:..Are you okay with me using it as a birthday drawing? Of course I'll give credits D8

#24 05 Sep, 2012 2:32 am

Xythel wrote:

Opal1024 wrote:

ahaha, you're leaving what?
lucky you, i'm planning to continue french all the way to french four, (on f 2 now! yay! ) just so i won't have to choose TWO electives...just one. tongue yeah, i'm lazy...
you did a great job with the lineart. when i opened it up, my jaw dropped, it's so clean. O.o and cute. smile

Ahhh, Im in my last year of highschool so im happy i'll be leaving soon.. and thankyou:3

lucky you!! >.< i still have two years left!! wow, you're graduating!! yay! good for you! haha, good luck in your last year of high school.  know what college you're going to? i'm planning to become a dentist, but idk how hard that'll be...or how much it'll cost..*sigh* time passes so quickly...feels like just yesterday i was in middle school... maybe that's just me though.. smile

"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

#25 05 Sep, 2012 2:46 pm

animelover1234 wrote:

Xythel wrote:

Awrrh -chases- noo:< I can take your request^^ Just make take more than a day :3

-tackles- :'D Well..I wanted to make it for a friend birthday..D:..Are you okay with me using it as a birthday drawing? Of course I'll give credits D8

Ah of course it's fine^^what'll it be of?:3

#26 05 Sep, 2012 2:49 pm

Opal1024 wrote:

Xythel wrote:

Opal1024 wrote:

ahaha, you're leaving what?
lucky you, i'm planning to continue french all the way to french four, (on f 2 now! yay! ) just so i won't have to choose TWO electives...just one. tongue yeah, i'm lazy...
you did a great job with the lineart. when i opened it up, my jaw dropped, it's so clean. O.o and cute. smile

Ahhh, Im in my last year of highschool so im happy i'll be leaving soon.. and thankyou:3

lucky you!! >.< i still have two years left!! wow, you're graduating!! yay! good for you! haha, good luck in your last year of high school.  know what college you're going to? i'm planning to become a dentist, but idk how hard that'll be...or how much it'll cost..*sigh* time passes so quickly...feels like just yesterday i was in middle school... maybe that's just me though.. smile

Ahh that time will fly apparently.. mine didnt as i dont enjoy school. and wow.. i dislike dentists:< injections hurt. but good luck and im sure all your hard work will pay off:D And I would absolutely love to be somewhat of a graphics designer :3 so we'll both have to work hard!

#27 06 Sep, 2012 1:38 am

Erm...how about..Izaya saying happy birthday? :'D

#28 06 Sep, 2012 2:28 pm

animelover1234 wrote:

Erm...how about..Izaya saying happy birthday? :'D

Sure that sounds fine big_smile

#29 06 Sep, 2012 9:40 pm

Draw me a random neko boy? =w=

Last edited by Aphetide (06 Sep, 2012 9:42 pm)

#30 07 Sep, 2012 5:09 pm

Aphetide wrote:

Draw me a random neko boy? =w=

Sure!big_smile

#31 09 Sep, 2012 1:50 pm

bump

#32 09 Sep, 2012 1:51 pm

Bump--

#33 09 Sep, 2012 1:54 pm

Bump--

#34 10 Sep, 2012 7:44 pm

Can you send me the lineart when you're done? ouo

And bump C :

#35 13 Sep, 2012 7:42 pm

Bump--

#36 24 Sep, 2012 8:11 pm

Bump

#37 24 Sep, 2012 8:14 pm

Bump

#38 25 Sep, 2012 3:23 am

#14 please smile

All love is sweet, given, or returned~
^w^

#39 25 Sep, 2012 1:34 pm

Can you draw flippy in manga(human ver.) form (it's on zerochan) from happy tree friends? (I'm not really sure if this is where I'm supposed to request though)

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#40 25 Sep, 2012 4:00 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

Can you draw flippy in manga(human ver.) form (it's on zerochan) from happy tree friends? (I'm not really sure if this is where I'm supposed to request though)

Ahaaha sure I think that could be fun, just lineart yeah?:3

Board footer

145 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.