Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 08 Sep, 2012 4:30 pm

Can anyone draw me a Raven and a Dragon together?

I'm not a very good artist so I would love to see anyone's take on these two animals. They are my favorite two creatures so anything you can produce I'm sure would be amazing. You can make them just hanging out or perhaps about to face off or something. Anything would make me happy, Thanks!

#2 08 Sep, 2012 5:45 pm

Re: Can anyone draw me a Raven and a Dragon together?

#3 09 Sep, 2012 2:48 am

lolcakes93 wrote:

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community/viewtopic.php?id=17061

so very true. and omgosh i have scene so many people do this lately.

I love doing linearts ~<3
My other account~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/nana … &tab=1

#4 09 Sep, 2012 5:06 pm

Lineart for you wrote:

lolcakes93 wrote:

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community/viewtopic.php?id=17061

so very true. and omgosh i have scene so many people do this lately.

Why are you showing me this?

#5 09 Sep, 2012 5:35 pm

It just means you can't go to this website, and ask people to draw stuff for you. Draw something and prove you are part of the community. We are hard working artist and to come here just to get art from us is against the rules of this drawing community, we work together, as artist, to build a strong art community and it isn't for people to come and get art from us.

Thank you for your understanding ♥

#6 09 Sep, 2012 6:37 pm

CreamyLamb wrote:

It just means you can't go to this website, and ask people to draw stuff for you. Draw something and prove you are part of the community. We are hard working artist and to come here just to get art from us is against the rules of this drawing community, we work together, as artist, to build a strong art community and it isn't for people to come and get art from us.

I am not coming here for the sole purpose of requesting a drawing. I am an artist just like the rest of you but I cannot believe how hostile you all are because I asked for someone's interpretation. Maybe this is not a place for me if you all are so rude.

#7 09 Sep, 2012 6:42 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding but we're saying that you should have a drawing first to show that you're actually going to draw and not just here asking for people to draw you something. C:

Last edited by Aphetide (09 Sep, 2012 6:43 pm)

#8 09 Sep, 2012 7:44 pm

Having no drawings at all and requesting on the same day as joining the site is quite suspicious. Because this is the usual combo of "request-and-run". You said you weren't like that and I believe you in return I ask you to understand our reasons for suspicions.

If all that can be done then we can move on and welcome you to our community c:

#9 09 Sep, 2012 8:34 pm

Ah, yes I'm sorry xC I just got so used to people coming to get others' artwork, I'm truly sorry Dx

We can still be friends(?) ouo

#10 10 Sep, 2012 9:06 am

Coach.Rave wrote:

CreamyLamb wrote:

I am not coming here for the sole purpose of requesting a drawing. I am an artist just like the rest of you but I cannot believe how hostile you all are because I asked for someone's interpretation. Maybe this is not a place for me if you all are so rude.

Don't get it the wrong way, we have rules and we follow them.
We've had quite a lot of people join RMD this year and on the same date as the join they would request something and "disappear" again.

I understand that you're not used to this rule because you just joined but Lolcakes was only showing you because people can be banned for doing this. If you don't want to get banned I suggest to read it carefully. Make some drawings, show your support to the community. You will get your request someday, but not right away.

You have to respect our rules here, calling us rude is kind of strange since you do not know us.
Especially if only a few artist posted on this from the thousand of artists on here. There are some people on here who do request for new artists but you just have to find the right people who are willing to do this. Anyway don't be pushed away from this website over such a small matter you're welcome anytime. (just be careful next time).

And welcome to RMD. ^^

#11 10 Sep, 2012 7:48 pm

It was probably a little tactless to make this your first post. wink Introduce yourself and try out the tools first and then come back and make your request. We are a friendly bunch really!!

Welcome to RMD! big_smile

Everything you can imagine is real.
~ Picasso

Board footer

127 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.