Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#81 25 Dec, 2012 8:14 am

Re: What did your username originate from? :D

My username is my handle on a lot of websites, but it's the name of a song I like by a Japanese visual kei band named チェリー (Cherry).

The song is called 陰恋慕, which is inrenbo in romaji.

#82 25 Dec, 2012 1:56 pm

Well...
One pretty day I decided to split my own personality in 4 sisters.
The elder was named Kiu. (and was born in 1993)
that's it. xP
And the sama is random... And is for the actual Kiu-nee-sama, I don't really like that being used on me (but love using it a lot, lol xD )

"I'LL PRESENT TO YOU DECISIVE PANTIE--- I mean, PROOF!"
"That's why you don't want to die here? It's all right, I understand...
GO.DIE.IN.NEW.JERSEY."

#83 28 Dec, 2012 2:35 am

My nickname originated because i like name Aurora and wanted to add some kind of fantasy feature to it.. sooo AuraBird big_smile easy to remember, and it gives a cute nickname possibilities. like ~Hey birdieee smile ~

#84 03 Jan, 2013 9:10 pm

hmmm....how to say???lemme think 1st

no = No
gie (family call me gie) = Zie (my short name)

F.Y.I, No is for "i'm a quiet person". so my friends often told me that they always felt like i'm absent...big_smile rather than talking, i love to observe other people...heheheee...tongue

p/s: you're lucky bcoz i cannot see u guys face to face...sad

Last edited by nogie (03 Jan, 2013 9:11 pm)

#85 05 Jan, 2013 8:34 am

this whole username which i use for a lot of things originated from when i was watching mameshiba videos on youtube,,,
also my favorite colour is blue

...∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
 しーJ    **

#86 05 Jan, 2013 11:03 am

I abducted two syllables from my last name and mended them together
smile

#87 05 Jan, 2013 12:03 pm

I've had this name since about 2002 or 2003. It started off because I was going to play a game called ToonTown. At the time, I had a pet rabbit named "Precious" but we often called her Petera (in Spanish, if something has an "a" at the end, it is considered female, and since she was a female rabbit, we would sing "Petera" Cottontail with her instead of saying "Peter"), which was her nickname.

So, I made a rabbit character on toontown and named her Petera. Since then, my IGN for games is always Petera, or if that's taken (as there are people who name themselves PeterA, intending  a last name initial), I'll instead name myself PeteraBunny.

So yeah, I've been using this name for many years actually! wink

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║   (\_/) @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@(\_/)
║   (^.^)........I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw (^.^)
╚◌(>o)> ....with effort and passion!☺♪☺♪☺♪☺♪☺♪☺♪☺♪☺♪☺♪☺<(o<)◌

#88 15 Jan, 2013 2:25 pm

bump

Gonna party Like it's 1899!

#89 16 Jan, 2013 7:36 pm

You guess

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#90 17 Jan, 2013 3:27 pm

KirbySuperStar wrote:

You guess

You're actually a star that traveled from outer space to investigate planet Earth because in the galaxy you're from humans have only been rumored to exist. You told all of your friends where you were going, and they weren't so sure it was a good idea, but regardless they helped you form a disguise that was put together well enough to trick us foolish humans. Once you got to Earth, you realized our interesting and unique culture that was full of life, love, and experience. Wanting to take part in the adventures of the human mind, you joined school. At school, you still felt like you weren't involved enough for your liking, that was until you heard about after school clubs. You became overjoyed at the idea of a gathering of humans with the same interests that you had tried every school club out. You decided to stay in the soccer club because you liked the teamwork and dedication. You came to after school practice everyday and 3 months later the club had it's first game. Thrilled to participate, you made sure to attend. During the game, your team won 11-2 and, being a star from outer space with qualities beyond the human mind, you scored nine of the eleven. The team notice your amazing ability, and nicknamed you "Super Star." You began to panic, feeling like they have discovered your true identity. You blurted out that your name is "Kirby." After they got past the oddness that you would tell them you name after months together, and that they had never asked, they called you "Super Star Kirby." A year later and now you are involved with online communities and art. Seeing this website, you created an account by cleverly rearranging you nickname to create this username.

My guess ♥

#91 17 Jan, 2013 3:43 pm

^ I read it all xD

I support your theory :3
Not a shadow of a doubt on my mind

Can't clap along.
I don't know what being a room without roof feels like.

#92 25 Jan, 2013 7:40 am

My name is the princess from My Little Pony.

YOU. YES YOU. TO THE MOON.

#93 25 Jan, 2013 11:37 am

I was just like WHOA DUDE let's go spell rainbow all freaky and ****!
Jokes.
I don't remember.
Brb my house is on fire smile

I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
PHWOAR!

#94 26 Jan, 2013 6:42 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

You guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwPDuS_WOnY

No blood!
No bone!
No ash!

#95 26 Jan, 2013 4:42 pm

I am such a clever person that i just switched the word 'Cotton candy' around... Yes very lame, and yeah also guess cause I like cotton candy? in my old account I misspelled it (spelled cotten, not cotton).

#96 26 Jan, 2013 7:47 pm

Someone called me by this name on my original Sim account. It's from The Sims game; when I still played it. It can also be seen as Seme.

#97 27 Jan, 2013 2:56 pm

There's a drawing called Ambrosia by this amazing artist called Raipun on deviant. Also its this food on the sims 3 that you can make and get very good high moods from. Its a food/drink from Greece myths.
I just added angel because of the alliteration and it sounded unique smile

#98 04 Feb, 2013 5:53 pm

I made it up when I was little.

doktoberfest

Squirtle Squad is watching you...

#99 05 Feb, 2013 10:54 am

I'm sadistic to a point and mentally insane so if you look up both words it should be correct.

Shading like a mad man is NOT a crime!

#100 05 Feb, 2013 11:19 am

I was watching Fiddler on the Roof and one of the characters was named Lazar Wolf. I liked the sound of it, but I changed the spelling to make it read more like Beowulf.

The end.

Last edited by Leizerwulf (05 Feb, 2013 11:24 am)

Board footer

231 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide