Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 24 Sep, 2012 12:44 am

mascot anime event request

Hello everyone!

Me and and a group of people are gonna hold an dutch anime event next year. we already have a mascot for our event but dont really have the drawing skills.

I was wondering if someone would like to make a few drawings for us. In return we will link you on our website (the website is not up yet)

The mascote are a cat (named otje) and another small figure. It has to be in anime style of course. The small figure has to be puple and we don't have a name for it yet so you can give that to. If you want more details on what they should look like ask me and i will send you the picture we have of them

big_smile we hope to find someone

#2 24 Sep, 2012 1:24 am

Re: mascot anime event request

wait so a purple cat and 'another small figure'? does than mean anime person? like a human?

tumblr: sweetnotesonlinedpaper.tumblr.com

#3 24 Sep, 2012 5:51 pm

Dutch? I'm Dutch.

Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

#4 25 Sep, 2012 3:16 am

What exactly do you mean? I'd love to do it, but I'd need to know what you want first...

Everything will be all right in the end; and if it is not all right, it is not the end.
-Paolo Coelho

Board footer

201 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.