Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 25 Sep, 2012 3:04 am

OwariNaiYume is taking requests :3

Edit the Fourth: Will it be okay if I post the pictures on deviantArt instead of RMD? I can do all of them much faster if I do them traditionally, and the pictures would be easier to view. I'm sorry I've taken so long! I got really distracted.... (TT_TT)

Third Edit: So I got a new tablet! Also, I've decided I can't do the requests in order, because I'm still waiting for some people to give me refs. But I will try to get them done, and then maybe I can get on to the next five! big_smile Ignore the next paragraph.

EDIT AGAIN: I just found today that my tablet pen isn't working anymore! I need to buy a new one, but that'll take several days because I need to make sure and check with my mom and stuff. So I probably won't be able to work on any of the requests for a while, sorry! TTATT

I can do up to five requests in the next two weeks, maybe more if I have time. I specialize in any manga or anime type style, as long as there's some sort of ref, and realism as long as you tell me exactly what to do/give me a ref to work from.

The list of requests so far:

1. Pac-man half sleeve tattoo(?)
FINISHED---2. Xythel Ike from Fire Emblem ohoho
                    3. Michii-star Kotarou from Gakuen babysitters
                    4. Mellmonster Fujisaki Yusuke from SKET Dance
FINISHED---5. Art_attack's OC Heather

EDIT--- Whoa, so many requests already! I'll try to get to all of them, but I might not have time. Dunno yet though. Thanks for all the requests!

Last edited by OwariNaiYume (01 Nov, 2012 8:15 pm)

Everything will be all right in the end; and if it is not all right, it is not the end.
-Paolo Coelho

#2 25 Sep, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: OwariNaiYume is taking requests :3

Bump

Everything will be all right in the end; and if it is not all right, it is not the end.
-Paolo Coelho

#3 25 Sep, 2012 4:10 pm

I have a request!! smile could you please design me a half sleeve tattoo? i will message you details if your interested!! thanks!

If I don't have art,
Than I have nothing.

#4 25 Sep, 2012 4:48 pm

Could you draw me Ike from Fire Embelm? :3

#5 25 Sep, 2012 5:07 pm

Can you draw Kotarou from Gakuen babysitters e.e?

.-. .................yo..................  ._.

#6 25 Sep, 2012 8:39 pm

OH, OH. Draw Fujisaki Yusuke from SKET Dance. TTuTT

Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

#7 25 Sep, 2012 9:20 pm

Could you draw my oc Heather in your style? smile I dunno if you do oc's, but if you do;  
Long black hair a couple inches longer then her shoulder blades, (sometimes it can be wavy, but most of the time its straight.). Pale skin, brown eyes, and red lipstick (sometimes black or dark red as well) She is a mage and has a staff with a blue orb on it, and usually wears either robes (the skirt only goes to her knees.) or a some warrior/pheasant outfit with a skirt of the same length (dunno how to describe it lol xD) She usually wears colors like dark/deep blue, red, green black, silver, or brown.

Last edited by art_attack (25 Sep, 2012 9:23 pm)

VIVA IL PAPA FRANCIS!!! :-)

Proud member of the Squirtle Squad. We're watching you,

#8 25 Sep, 2012 9:23 pm

Can you draw me Kuroko? ;u;

#9 26 Sep, 2012 12:02 am

Whoa, so much requests already. Though if possible, can I ask you to draw a fan art of Veloce from Carciphona (Shilin's OC - the white haired one). That artist is awesome & beyond perception. Although if it is already too much, its okay if you do not want to do so. big_smile

ref: http://shilin.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4g7rtn

http://s1.zerochan.net/Carciphona.240.756266.jpg

Last edited by Archetype Delta (26 Sep, 2012 12:17 am)

"Men will always be men, my dear Rachel. ( ̄ー ̄)" - Francine T. Evans.

#10 26 Sep, 2012 1:01 am

pac-man wrote:

I have a request!! smile could you please design me a half sleeve tattoo? i will message you details if your interested!! thanks!

That sounds interesting! Please message me about it big_smile

-Paolo Coelho

#11 26 Sep, 2012 1:06 am

Xythel wrote:

Could you draw me Ike from Fire Embelm? :3

Just send me a ref! smile

-Paolo Coelho

#12 26 Sep, 2012 1:08 am

mellmonster wrote:

OH, OH. Draw Fujisaki Yusuke from SKET Dance. TTuTT

If you could send me a ref, that would be great!! big_smile

-Paolo Coelho

#13 26 Sep, 2012 1:15 am

art_attack wrote:

Could you draw my oc Heather in your style? smile I dunno if you do oc's, but if you do;  
Long black hair a couple inches longer then her shoulder blades, (sometimes it can be wavy, but most of the time its straight.). Pale skin, brown eyes, and red lipstick (sometimes black or dark red as well) She is a mage and has a staff with a blue orb on it, and usually wears either robes (the skirt only goes to her knees.) or a some warrior/pheasant outfit with a skirt of the same length (dunno how to describe it lol xD) She usually wears colors like dark/deep blue, red, green black, silver, or brown.

Ooh, sounds cool. Mind if I change her clothes a bit though?

-Paolo Coelho

#14 26 Sep, 2012 1:17 am

Aphetide wrote:

Can you draw me Kuroko? ;u;

If you send me a ref, I'll try to get to it.

-Paolo Coelho

#15 26 Sep, 2012 1:18 am

Archetype Delta wrote:

Whoa, so much requests already. Though if possible, can I ask you to draw a fan art of Veloce from Carciphona (Shilin's OC - the white haired one). That artist is awesome & beyond perception. Although if it is already too much, its okay if you do not want to do so. big_smile

ref: http://shilin.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4g7rtn

http://s1.zerochan.net/Carciphona.240.756266.jpg

Ooh, this looks so cool. I'd love to do it! You might have to wait a while, though.

-Paolo Coelho

#16 26 Sep, 2012 1:32 am

holy crap any room for me? XD

tumblr: sweetnotesonlinedpaper.tumblr.com

#17 26 Sep, 2012 2:20 am

YesPlease wrote:

holy crap any room for me? XD

Of course my dear smile

Last edited by OwariNaiYume (26 Sep, 2012 2:20 am)

-Paolo Coelho

#18 26 Sep, 2012 2:58 am

Bump

-Paolo Coelho

#19 26 Sep, 2012 6:43 pm

Bump

-Paolo Coelho

#20 26 Sep, 2012 8:03 pm

Bump

-Paolo Coelho

Board footer

152 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.