Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#481 03 Jan, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

Kimsaysrainbow wrote:

CreamyLamb wrote:

Kimsaysrainbow wrote:

Also, should I just ignore the fact Dawnpool never commented on my drawing for her? xD

This happened to me too xD

Lol, //comforts
I know the feels man, I know them.

Offline

#482 03 Jan, 2013 9:14 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

About 1/4th of the way done with my joker draw! It'll take a while, though, sorry. I want it to look the best I can get it.


Everything will be all right in the end; and if it is not all right, it is not the end.
-Paolo Coelho

Offline

#483 04 Jan, 2013 1:18 am

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

for Teanera, joker time!


:3

Offline

#484 04 Jan, 2013 3:54 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

Was yesterday the joker deadline? //just curious

Offline

#485 04 Jan, 2013 6:01 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

MollieChristina- wrote:

For Mellmonster, Although I'm not sure if you actually got one in the end or not? D: either way, Merry Christmas!

I keep thanking you everywhere. Lololol ♥♥♥♥♥


Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

Offline

#486 04 Jan, 2013 9:07 pm

nao

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

CreamyLamb wrote:

Was yesterday the joker deadline? //just curious

If it was yesterday... then I failed.... OTL
That's not a week though. lol


senpaiiii, notice me. D;

Offline

#487 04 Jan, 2013 10:34 pm

nao

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~



Mei for Lighthouse98 :U


senpaiiii, notice me. D;

Offline

#488 04 Jan, 2013 10:57 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

nao wrote:



Mei for Lighthouse98 :U

ERMAHGERD, thank you ;u;

Offline

#489 04 Jan, 2013 11:06 pm

nao

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

lighthouse98 wrote:

nao wrote:



Mei for Lighthouse98 :U

ERMAHGERD, thank you ;u;

You're welcome C:


senpaiiii, notice me. D;

Offline

#490 04 Jan, 2013 11:09 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

argh I meant next week.
until next friday
dang it I made you peepz rush because I typed without thinking it through D:
so sorry >.<

But the works ...
look so awesome *w*

Offline

#491 05 Jan, 2013 12:15 am

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

red*rogue wrote:

I still feel sorry for you that you didn't receive anything, considering that you looked forward to it. Also feel sorry for the other people.

Looking forward to this for longer than a week and then this happens.

Gawd, I put two months into this to make everybody happy and it kind of hurts if people just neglect their task like this.

OK. I'm taking a 2 day break.
Why? I am beyond exhausted of this event. While other people experience it as something fun I ... didn't. At the moment I feel like I can explode.
It sometimes felt as if people do not take me seriously at this event.

-screams out in frustration-

aww, i wanna hug you so bad!! sad i feel so bad and angry that you, of all people, didn't get a present!! >sad you were the one who did the most work trying to get us all to finish and submit our drawings. sad thank you for all your hard work, red*rogue. feel free to request/ask me for anything, thank you for letting me participate in secret santa this year! smile Happy new Year, i hope your joker does a great drawing for you. smile


"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

Offline

#492 05 Jan, 2013 1:09 am

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

CreamyLamb wrote:

Kimsaysrainbow wrote:

CreamyLamb wrote:


This happened to me too xD

Lol, //comforts
I know the feels man, I know them.

I thought everybody said thank you and like... fall in love with the effort and stuff the artist put in their drawing for them...
I mean... how can a person not do that?

Oh and Dawnpool said she was busy with personal matters I think.
So maybe she hasn't seen it yet c: ?

Maybe it's the same for Kiu-Sama93? Maybe she hasn't seen it yet either c:

Don't feel those feels too much, 'cus I'm super grateful you made them and made this event more succesful ;w;

Offline

#493 05 Jan, 2013 1:27 am

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

Opal1024 wrote:

red*rogue wrote:

I still feel sorry for you that you didn't receive anything, considering that you looked forward to it. Also feel sorry for the other people.

Looking forward to this for longer than a week and then this happens.

Gawd, I put two months into this to make everybody happy and it kind of hurts if people just neglect their task like this.

OK. I'm taking a 2 day break.
Why? I am beyond exhausted of this event. While other people experience it as something fun I ... didn't. At the moment I feel like I can explode.
It sometimes felt as if people do not take me seriously at this event.

-screams out in frustration-

aww, i wanna hug you so bad!! sad i feel so bad and angry that you, of all people, didn't get a present!! >sad you were the one who did the most work trying to get us all to finish and submit our drawings. sad thank you for all your hard work, red*rogue. feel free to request/ask me for anything, thank you for letting me participate in secret santa this year! smile Happy new Year, i hope your joker does a great drawing for you. smile

Aww, thank you c:
But looking on the bright side. This event was a succes.
We still had a lot of people who weren't only dedicated to this event, but also to their fellow rmd-user c:
Even though they didn't know them personally (or did).

Offline

#494 05 Jan, 2013 2:03 am

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

Oh and if I missed ANYONE on the "still deserve a gift list", tell me.

Offline

#495 05 Jan, 2013 6:34 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

Moki for Aphetide = 7 = (it's on my other account, hope that's okay)


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."
                      -Marianne Williamson

Offline

#496 05 Jan, 2013 7:53 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

Kokoro_Rin wrote:

Moki for Aphetide = 7 = (it's on my other account, hope that's okay)

sankyuuu :'D <+333

Offline

#497 05 Jan, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

Kokoro_Rin wrote:

Moki for Aphetide = 7 = (it's on my other account, hope that's okay)

lol it's okay :'D
At least I know it's you c:

It looks very awesome by the way ^^

If 60 persons suddenly submitted through different accounts, I wouldn't have an idea anymore who's who OTL

Offline

#498 05 Jan, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

Almost died because I just thought today was the deadline. I'm going to try to finish it today anyways tho


Everything will be all right in the end; and if it is not all right, it is not the end.
-Paolo Coelho

Offline

#499 06 Jan, 2013 4:07 am

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

red*rogue wrote:

Opal1024 wrote:

red*rogue wrote:

I still feel sorry for you that you didn't receive anything, considering that you looked forward to it. Also feel sorry for the other people.

Looking forward to this for longer than a week and then this happens.

Gawd, I put two months into this to make everybody happy and it kind of hurts if people just neglect their task like this.

OK. I'm taking a 2 day break.
Why? I am beyond exhausted of this event. While other people experience it as something fun I ... didn't. At the moment I feel like I can explode.
It sometimes felt as if people do not take me seriously at this event.

-screams out in frustration-

aww, i wanna hug you so bad!! sad i feel so bad and angry that you, of all people, didn't get a present!! >sad you were the one who did the most work trying to get us all to finish and submit our drawings. sad thank you for all your hard work, red*rogue. feel free to request/ask me for anything, thank you for letting me participate in secret santa this year! smile Happy new Year, i hope your joker does a great drawing for you. smile

Aww, thank you c:
But looking on the bright side. This event was a succes.
We still had a lot of people who weren't only dedicated to this event, but also to their fellow rmd-user c:
Even though they didn't know them personally (or did).

yes, that's true. smile it feels good doesnt it, when people do nice things even when the other person is a total stranger. smile Happy New Year Everyone!


"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

Offline

#500 07 Jan, 2013 12:09 am

Re: ~[ Secret Santa Event 2012 ]~

lol this topic can dissappear into the abyss when the jokers are done
until then

b u m p c:

Offline

Board footer

166 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.