Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 05 Nov, 2012 5:04 pm

Design a computer game bad guy!

Gamerizon is pleased to announce a unique contest that puts the power of creation in our players' hands!

Chop Chop Ninja World fans with an artistic bent are being given the opportunity to create a villain that will "scare our art designers to death". The theme is “Ultimate Bad Guys” and characters should match the game's art style.

There is a lot of great inspiration and information in Chop Chop World's teaser trailer on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh3f2bSpGF0) and in the character album on the official Chop Chop Ninja Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ChopChopNinja).

Grab a pencil and a paper and unleash your creativity to show how villainous you can get!

Once you've drawn it, submit your entry via Facebook here: http://ow.ly/eWmdc. The winning entry will be added to the game!

ABOUT CHOP CHOP NINJA WORLD

The Emperor’s daughter is in danger and she needs your help! Be a hero - embark on an action-packed adventure and fight hordes of enemies using your ancient ninja skills. Save the princess from the clutches of the evil Shogun!

Chop Chop Ninja World will be available worldwide for iOS devices on November 29th and Android devices shortly after.

ABOUT GAMERIZON

With the ambition of becoming the greatest studio in the world, we have launched 9 games so far in the “Chop Chop” franchise, all with great success.

17 million of our games conquered the world’s iPods, iPhones and iPads, thus making children of all ages exercise their thumbs and indexes. Cute and cartoony-looking with a pinch of bad *** attitude, our characters are the essence of our games!

http://gamerizon.com/

#2 06 Nov, 2012 1:12 pm

Re: Design a computer game bad guy!

Y u advertise on different site and think there's nothing wrong with it?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

That's legit, man.

Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

#3 06 Nov, 2012 1:27 pm

Hello mellmonster,

I'm sorry if you feel that posting the contest was inappropriate. I felt that due to the nature of the contest artists on this site would be interested in it. The idea that you can get a creation of yours into a computer game that will probably get played by many people around the world.

I sent a message to an Admin asking them if they had any issue with me making a topic about the contest because I read the rules for user contests and they didn't say anything about it not being allowed.

After waiting a few days and hearing nothing back, I took the initiative and posted the contest, but if the website organisers feel it is inappropriate I will remove it.

#4 06 Nov, 2012 3:22 pm

try dA

#5 07 Nov, 2012 8:13 pm

Well if this isnt considered a 'not allowed' post, then I'll join. lol

Who came up with hugs? The very first hug must have really been creepy.
"What're you doing.....why are you holding me?"
"Just....trust me on this one. "

#6 07 Nov, 2012 8:16 pm

Besides guys, dont you think this is an interesting way to get word out about rmd? o3o

Who came up with hugs? The very first hug must have really been creepy.
"What're you doing.....why are you holding me?"
"Just....trust me on this one. "

#7 07 Nov, 2012 9:13 pm

isn't it more the other way around?

#8 07 Nov, 2012 9:53 pm

It could be seen in both ways. The entry that wins will get into the game, and the original Chop Chop Ninja has had millions of downloads. This alone is interesting for some people. However, on top of that we will show the winning entry on our company and fan pages on Facebook (the Gamerizon page has over 30k fans).

Yes, by placing the contest here on this website I have effectively advertised the game to anyone who checks the forum thread, and I am not unhappy about that, but the reason I came and posted it here was because I genuinely thought the contest would be of interest to the artists here.

I hope that people decide to take part in the contest, it ends on Friday. I wish you luck with getting your designs added to Chop Chop Ninja World.

#9 07 Nov, 2012 11:45 pm

I actually agree with jonasisback and chochopninja. If it is not against the rules, then its totally fine. I think its cool to see new opportunities like this for RMD members, and I think it might even create a bit more buzz?

Last edited by art_attack (07 Nov, 2012 11:45 pm)

VIVA IL PAPA FRANCIS!!! :-)

Proud member of the Squirtle Squad. We're watching you,

#10 08 Nov, 2012 2:12 am

I'll try it. c: We need to get out there. I tell people about the site and they're like, "huh? like deviantart?"

Akbar is awesome cuz he never calls you names

He never really calls you anything cuz he's just a corn

#11 08 Nov, 2012 3:12 am

Aha
Well, I glanced through the rules and this comp doesn't seem to break anything.
Still, I'm having second thoughts about it since this isn't a "by users for users" thing; the kind of intention I imagined behind the competition branch of these forums.
So this doesn't feel 100% awesome to me, but that's just me.

#12 08 Nov, 2012 11:45 am

Do we have to draw it in the game design or can we draw the villian in our own style?
Btw, I can't draw ugly people so it will probably turn out into a bishie hnngg. ♥

#13 08 Nov, 2012 3:59 pm

Kimsaysrainbow, you can draw in your own style if you want to, your entry doesn't have to be in the style of Chop Chop Ninja. However if you do, then before it is added to the game it will be modified by the artists at Gamerizon to fit in with the style of the game.

#14 09 Nov, 2012 3:30 pm

Just thought I'd make a comment to let everyone know the contest ends in around 90 minutes. If anyone is interested in making a submission, now's the time! smile http://www.facebook.com/ChopChopNinja/a … 3808737465

Board footer

147 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.