Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 16 Nov, 2012 8:23 am

Forgot Password

I don't even remember put a password in. Please send me via-email, so I can reset it. ASAP!!! email:twocats1958@yahoo.com.....
thanks

~~~~~~by giggles

#2 29 Dec, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Forgot Password

:sad

by giggles wrote:

I don't even remember put a password in. Please send me via-email, so I can reset it. ASAP!!! email:twocats1958@yahoo.com.....
thanks

And I repeat. When I signed up ...I didn't put in a password! So how do I change one I don't have......Pls Help (asap!)

~~~~~~by giggles

#3 18 Jan, 2013 6:42 am

Really? It gives you a default password when you sign up. Go to your email you signed up with OR  Enter the email you used to sign up the first time on 'password reminder' It's really quite simple.

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we afraid to make mistakes?

#4 18 Jan, 2013 8:31 am

I have the whole password problem fixed last week, thanks for replying to this crazy topic. I DID not ever put in a password b-4. Just my email and user name, that's it. I write down all my user names and passwords and under "Ratemydrawings" there was only user name. I change it to more my liking and it seems to work...Yea!~~~~~by Giggles

~~~~~~by giggles

#5 18 Jan, 2013 9:20 pm

Oh big_smile You're welcome. I'm glad to worked it out smile

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we afraid to make mistakes?

#6 19 Jan, 2013 5:01 pm

When you sign up, a password is created by out system and emailed to you. You then log in with this password and can change it if you like.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

91 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.