Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 17 Nov, 2012 8:20 pm

Saved picture is missingsome of image.

Hi all!   I didn't find an answer to my problem in the help forum so I will ask,,     I normally use Java to create with, and I use the large canvas.  When finished, I save to website,, then I download the saved image from the RMD "view your picture" page.  It makes no difference if I have it in "stretch to fit" or "actual size" when I save, but the picture in my downloads has about 1/4 of the picture missing, as if it were cropped some on all sides.  I have this happen 60% of the time. The other 40% of them turn out complete after saving.
     I was not in floating mode when saving either.   Thanks!  WM  smile

Avoid chaos, embrace optimism!

#2 05 Dec, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Saved picture is missingsome of image.

Thanks for reporting this -- I just noticed that this happens when you are viewing your drawings "stretch to fit". (the links at the top of the page above your drawing". Change it to "actual size" and it should download a full version - uncropped.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

166 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.