Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 23 Nov, 2012 5:05 am

Request Drawing? Chase The Dawn.

Hi there, l've been having some trouble in drawing this art piece that I'm really trying to draw~
A couple lying on a piano, the piano on a plain grass field, them on top staring into the sky,
Kinda like, imagine the beach.. the sunset at the back, sand, couples around. Well, l'm trying to think of like - Replace the sand with the green-blueish (depending on the dawn color) grass plain, the sunset - I kinda of wanted it be Dawn, "Chase the dawn with me," The wonderful colors... Just oh my gosh, sometimes I want to cry because of the wonderful scene.
Anyways! Do you think someone can draw this for me? I don't (copyrights), I hate people who take credit for others' work. Hell, if you could draw it for me, put your signature across the picture if you'd like! I just hope someone could draw it.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/561724_380063525413264_817585525_n.jpg

^^ Kind of like that, YES. I DREW IT. I SUCK AT DRAWING. ;C, but it was only an example! Haha(x

Thanks again, smile.

#2 25 Nov, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: Request Drawing? Chase The Dawn.

I am really sucky at drawing so sorry!!! But ya i hope someone draws this it sounds like a cool idea!!!

Cheeeeeeeee-Zeeeee XD

#3 25 Nov, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Request Drawing? Chase The Dawn.

Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

Board footer

172 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.