Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 27 Nov, 2012 9:28 pm

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

Omg I just read it a loveeed it ;u; I want moreee

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#22 27 Nov, 2012 9:57 pm

Spirted Away wrote:

Omg I just read it a loveeed it ;u; I want moreee

I'll draw out more! Right now I'm brainstorming the next couple of pages and tomorrow I'll post the next one or two up. : D
I'm glad you like it! <333

#23 27 Nov, 2012 10:02 pm

It's so awesome and cute and funny amg xD <333

I can't wait for the next pages ;w;b

#24 27 Nov, 2012 10:10 pm

Aphetide wrote:

It's so awesome and cute and funny amg xD <333

I can't wait for the next pages ;w;b

Thanks! And I'll try not to disappoint. ;v;

#25 28 Nov, 2012 4:16 am

I just finished writing the script for chapter one (and boy was it long!) and I am LAUGHING! I hope that I'll get to finish drawing it out but it seems like it'll take a couple...no, a LOT of pages. sigh...

I hope that I can keep making you guys laugh as well as my internal reader. ;u;

#26 28 Nov, 2012 11:56 am

Haha okay!!! Aoi!!! I will take care of him!!! XD (and return him after....like....idk???) and i recieved the yonkoma thank you so much!!!

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#27 28 Nov, 2012 3:00 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

Haha okay!!! Aoi!!! I will take care of him!!! XD (and return him after....like....idk???) and i recieved the yonkoma thank you so much!!!

You're welcome! : D
Aoi's not here to comment right now but I suspect she might be tailing you and Kai so watch your back!
Make sure Kai gets lots of sweets to stay clear of Aoi's fist. ;o;

#28 28 Nov, 2012 3:29 pm

Yes i give him a lot of sweets but I'm so worried about diabetes!!! His so young and cute~ is it possible for him to get one?! yikes if it is i have to take him to the hospital~~~~~ AHHHHHH!!! *runs around dialing the number for the ambulance*

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#29 28 Nov, 2012 3:38 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

Yes i give him a lot of sweets but I'm so worried about diabetes!!! His so young and cute~ is it possible for him to get one?! yikes if it is i have to take him to the hospital~~~~~ AHHHHHH!!! *runs around dialing the number for the ambulance*

Amazing! You're the first to actually look at Kai's eating habits from a realistic standpoint. Lol
But behind the scenes, when he's not acting in the story or being borrowed by fans, he's really a talkative, out going guy and always makes sure to keep up his health. He wants his youthful body to stay healthy so that he can court the ladies who like his childish appearance (like Aoi but she's too headstrong for him). : D
If you like him in that way, he might loosen his acting and give you a suggestive wink. xD
But I don't recommend that since Shouta, in real life, doesn't like Kai when he's playing the ladies like that and will forcefully take him away from you to prevent spoiling Vanille Cafe's image or mine since I'm the author/creator/director. Shouta and Kai has been friends for a long time off set, you see. D:

Last edited by baka-is-me (28 Nov, 2012 3:39 pm)

#30 28 Nov, 2012 4:27 pm

Hahaha Kai(off stage) reminds me of Spice! by len hahaha!!! and i only saw it that way because i totally dig sweets and my worst nightmare would be controlling my cravings because of diabetes!!!! And his childish appearance~ *faint* *gasp!* and i wonder how Shota is like off-stage? Is he still the serious type of guy? even if he was he still would be a cute character <3 (his cute and Kai's cute has different meanings but they are both cute!!!) and i like Aoi's hair~  (knock,knock)*gasp* I..i think Aoi is here... she's probably going to slam the door open now to get kai back...so i better go answer...*wobble wobble* (Kai is still eating candy right beside me)

#31 28 Nov, 2012 4:43 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

Hahaha Kai(off stage) reminds me of Spice! by len hahaha!!! and i only saw it that way because i totally dig sweets and my worst nightmare would be controlling my cravings because of diabetes!!!! And his childish appearance~ *faint* *gasp!* and i wonder how Shota is like off-stage? Is he still the serious type of guy? even if he was he still would be a cute character <3 (his cute and Kai's cute has different meanings but they are both cute!!!) and i like Aoi's hair~  (knock,knock)*gasp* I..i think Aoi is here... she's probably going to slam the door open now to get kai back...so i better go answer...*wobble wobble* (Kai is still eating candy right beside me)

lol. I wish I was as diligent as you in watching my intake. I just eat whatever I want, which I know is bad (but I can't help it! everything is too yummy!). ;u;
And Shouta...oh Shouta. He's...let's just say, he has been very disturbed since taking the part. You'll see why as I continue to advance the story because he has to do...some disturbing stuff. And he knew about it when he took the part so you can see what type of guy he is in real life (*cough cough* masochist *cough cough*). LOOL

Oh, and as long as you stay calm and Kai seems relaxed, you'll be safe from Aoi. xD

#32 28 Nov, 2012 7:22 pm

Update:

#33 28 Nov, 2012 7:24 pm

More pages tomorrow. big_smile

#34 28 Nov, 2012 9:04 pm

yay for new pages ;A;

*runs off to read* ;u;

#35 28 Nov, 2012 9:10 pm

Aphetide wrote:

yay for new pages ;A;

*runs off to read* ;u;

: D

#36 29 Nov, 2012 6:16 am

Im so happy the new pages~~~~!!!! And okay! i just put Kai to sleep and the person at the door was a delivery man, i ordered cake for kai XP i"ll go invite Shota and Aoi later~

#37 29 Nov, 2012 2:54 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

Im so happy the new pages~~~~!!!! And okay! i just put Kai to sleep and the person at the door was a delivery man, i ordered cake for kai XP i"ll go invite Shota and Aoi later~

Lol. You are a great caretaker. : D

#38 29 Nov, 2012 3:21 pm

hahaha and i didn't expect the manga to turn out like this!!!!(its far ay awesome than the way i expected!!!!) Epic~ <3 <3 <3 (>w<)

#39 29 Nov, 2012 3:22 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

hahaha and i didn't expect the manga to turn out like this!!!!(its far ay awesome than the way i expected!!!!) Epic~ <3 <3 <3 (>w<)

Hooray for the unexpected goofiness! XD

#40 29 Nov, 2012 5:38 pm

Update:

Board footer

206 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.