Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#161 03 Feb, 2013 5:00 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

HOW U DO PERFECT AOI FACE???? OAO DAT FACE IS SHO PERFECT IT LOOKS ALL SPARKLY N MARSHMALLOW TYPE OF FACE I LOVE THAT FACE!!!!!!!! aoi shud always have that expression on xD (even in the serious parts if there r any) but then that dud probably ruin the story line xD BUT I LOVE THAT FACE!!!! *A*


I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

Offline

#162 03 Feb, 2013 3:10 pm

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

ChocoMiu wrote:

HOW U DO PERFECT AOI FACE???? OAO DAT FACE IS SHO PERFECT IT LOOKS ALL SPARKLY N MARSHMALLOW TYPE OF FACE I LOVE THAT FACE!!!!!!!! aoi shud always have that expression on xD (even in the serious parts if there r any) but then that dud probably ruin the story line xD BUT I LOVE THAT FACE!!!! *A*

Lol. I like that face too and so I guess I'll keep using it. big_smile

Offline

#163 04 Feb, 2013 12:14 pm

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

baka-is-me wrote:

ChocoMiu wrote:

HOW U DO PERFECT AOI FACE???? OAO DAT FACE IS SHO PERFECT IT LOOKS ALL SPARKLY N MARSHMALLOW TYPE OF FACE I LOVE THAT FACE!!!!!!!! aoi shud always have that expression on xD (even in the serious parts if there r any) but then that dud probably ruin the story line xD BUT I LOVE THAT FACE!!!! *A*

Lol. I like that face too and so I guess I'll keep using it. big_smile

xD yay moa aoi sparkly faces~~~ :DDDD....i think its gonna annoy shota though....so....LETS OVERUSE IT!!! >: D xD jk~


I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

Offline

#164 05 Feb, 2013 1:31 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

lol.

Offline

#165 05 Feb, 2013 1:33 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

I'll limiting the workdays for Vanille to only Tuesdays and Thursdays. I've been doing a little side project on an app called PaigeeWorld and its taking quite a lot of my time so I'll be balancing the load by keeping my weekend open. Thanks everyone for reading and if you have a PaigeeWorld account, make sure to check me out. My username is yuratsuki. big_smile

Offline

#166 06 Feb, 2013 3:01 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

i ended up busy today so i'll update tomorrow instead. sorry!

Offline

#167 07 Feb, 2013 5:16 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

update:

Offline

#168 08 Feb, 2013 1:46 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

update:

Offline

#169 13 Feb, 2013 2:27 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

update:

Offline

#170 13 Feb, 2013 2:29 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

also, another pic of aoi xxx

Offline

#171 15 Feb, 2013 1:40 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

update:

Offline

#172 15 Feb, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

baka-is-me wrote:

also, another pic of aoi xxx

*Q* api looks so cute~ i love how u colored her~ and xD the new pages x'D its so funny~ theres something going on with shota~ >w< I'm jealous of Yuu~


I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

Offline

#173 15 Feb, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

ChocoMiu wrote:

*Q* api looks so cute~ i love how u colored her~ and xD the new pages x'D its so funny~ theres something going on with shota~ >w< I'm jealous of Yuu~

Lol. Thanks miu!
Something is going on about Shouta. ;D
And don't be jealous of Yuu! It's only a story.
The actor Shouta doesn't really feel that way about her.
So you'll still have a chance. xD

Last edited by baka-is-me (15 Feb, 2013 3:13 pm)

Offline

#174 15 Feb, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

baka-is-me wrote:

ChocoMiu wrote:

*Q* api looks so cute~ i love how u colored her~ and xD the new pages x'D its so funny~ theres something going on with shota~ >w< I'm jealous of Yuu~

Lol. Thanks miu!
Something is going on about Shouta. ;D
And don't be jealous of Yuu! It's only a story.
The actor Shouta doesn't really feel that way about her.
So you'll still have a chance. xD

:'DDDDDD i have a chance???? >w<  this is the first time i have a chance :'DDDDDD n i can't wait to see wat happens~


I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

Offline

#175 15 Feb, 2013 10:27 pm

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

ChocoMiu wrote:

:'DDDDDD i have a chance???? >w<  this is the first time i have a chance :'DDDDDD n i can't wait to see wat happens~

If you manage to win over Shouta's heart. ;D
Maybe I should convince him to join a sim date game. <3

Offline

#176 16 Feb, 2013 5:58 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

baka-is-me wrote:

ChocoMiu wrote:

:'DDDDDD i have a chance???? >w<  this is the first time i have a chance :'DDDDDD n i can't wait to see wat happens~

If you manage to win over Shouta's heart. ;D
Maybe I should convince him to join a sim date game. <3

xDDDDD please do~~~ then i'll die~ *A* *gets out a bow n arrow* now imma hunt shota's heart~ <3 o3o (note: please stop me if i go fingerling too much, it may result in some violence)


I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

Offline

#177 21 Feb, 2013 5:00 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

sorry about updating irregularly...
i am getting into my lazy phase again...
oh noes...need to keep working!! >o<

update:

Offline

#178 21 Feb, 2013 5:03 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

ChocoMiu wrote:

xDDDDD please do~~~ then i'll die~ *A* *gets out a bow n arrow* now imma hunt shota's heart~ <3 o3o (note: please stop me if i go fingerling too much, it may result in some violence)

lol. Shouta might just like a little violence *hint hint* //shot ORZ
n-no! nevermind i said that. >//o//<
he's not like that...maybe...
just...just don't tell him i said that. xD

Offline

#179 22 Feb, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

baka-is-me wrote:

ChocoMiu wrote:

xDDDDD please do~~~ then i'll die~ *A* *gets out a bow n arrow* now imma hunt shota's heart~ <3 o3o (note: please stop me if i go fingerling too much, it may result in some violence)

lol. Shouta might just like a little violence *hint hint* //shot ORZ
n-no! nevermind i said that. >//o//<
he's not like that...maybe...
just...just don't tell him i said that. xD

*fangirling
and xD *gives BM some band aids :3* okie~ imma keep that promise :x shouta~~~~ *runs around with chainsaw*  i like chainsaws n u~~~~ <3333333


I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

Offline

#180 22 Feb, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

lol. xD

Offline

Board footer

144 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.