Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#161 03 Feb, 2013 5:00 am

Re: Vanille Cafe [The Official Thread]

HOW U DO PERFECT AOI FACE???? OAO DAT FACE IS SHO PERFECT IT LOOKS ALL SPARKLY N MARSHMALLOW TYPE OF FACE I LOVE THAT FACE!!!!!!!! aoi shud always have that expression on xD (even in the serious parts if there r any) but then that dud probably ruin the story line xD BUT I LOVE THAT FACE!!!! *A*

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#162 03 Feb, 2013 3:10 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

HOW U DO PERFECT AOI FACE???? OAO DAT FACE IS SHO PERFECT IT LOOKS ALL SPARKLY N MARSHMALLOW TYPE OF FACE I LOVE THAT FACE!!!!!!!! aoi shud always have that expression on xD (even in the serious parts if there r any) but then that dud probably ruin the story line xD BUT I LOVE THAT FACE!!!! *A*

Lol. I like that face too and so I guess I'll keep using it. big_smile

#163 04 Feb, 2013 12:14 pm

baka-is-me wrote:

ChocoMiu wrote:

Lol. I like that face too and so I guess I'll keep using it. big_smile

xD yay moa aoi sparkly faces~~~ :DDDD....i think its gonna annoy shota though....so....LETS OVERUSE IT!!! >: D xD jk~

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#164 05 Feb, 2013 1:31 am

lol.

#165 05 Feb, 2013 1:33 am

I'll limiting the workdays for Vanille to only Tuesdays and Thursdays. I've been doing a little side project on an app called PaigeeWorld and its taking quite a lot of my time so I'll be balancing the load by keeping my weekend open. Thanks everyone for reading and if you have a PaigeeWorld account, make sure to check me out. My username is yuratsuki. big_smile

#166 06 Feb, 2013 3:01 am

i ended up busy today so i'll update tomorrow instead. sorry!

#167 07 Feb, 2013 5:16 am

update:

#168 08 Feb, 2013 1:46 am

update:

#169 13 Feb, 2013 2:27 am

update:

#170 13 Feb, 2013 2:29 am

also, another pic of aoi xxx

#171 15 Feb, 2013 1:40 am

update:

#172 15 Feb, 2013 11:35 am

baka-is-me wrote:

also, another pic of aoi xxx

*Q* api looks so cute~ i love how u colored her~ and xD the new pages x'D its so funny~ theres something going on with shota~ >w< I'm jealous of Yuu~

#173 15 Feb, 2013 3:13 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

*Q* api looks so cute~ i love how u colored her~ and xD the new pages x'D its so funny~ theres something going on with shota~ >w< I'm jealous of Yuu~

Lol. Thanks miu!
Something is going on about Shouta. ;D
And don't be jealous of Yuu! It's only a story.
The actor Shouta doesn't really feel that way about her.
So you'll still have a chance. xD

Last edited by baka-is-me (15 Feb, 2013 3:13 pm)

#174 15 Feb, 2013 7:22 pm

baka-is-me wrote:

ChocoMiu wrote:

Lol. Thanks miu!
Something is going on about Shouta. ;D
And don't be jealous of Yuu! It's only a story.
The actor Shouta doesn't really feel that way about her.
So you'll still have a chance. xD

:'DDDDDD i have a chance???? >w<  this is the first time i have a chance :'DDDDDD n i can't wait to see wat happens~

#175 15 Feb, 2013 10:27 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

:'DDDDDD i have a chance???? >w<  this is the first time i have a chance :'DDDDDD n i can't wait to see wat happens~

If you manage to win over Shouta's heart. ;D
Maybe I should convince him to join a sim date game. <3

#176 16 Feb, 2013 5:58 am

baka-is-me wrote:

ChocoMiu wrote:

If you manage to win over Shouta's heart. ;D
Maybe I should convince him to join a sim date game. <3

xDDDDD please do~~~ then i'll die~ *A* *gets out a bow n arrow* now imma hunt shota's heart~ <3 o3o (note: please stop me if i go fingerling too much, it may result in some violence)

#177 21 Feb, 2013 5:00 am

sorry about updating irregularly...
i am getting into my lazy phase again...
oh noes...need to keep working!! >o<

update:

#178 21 Feb, 2013 5:03 am

ChocoMiu wrote:

xDDDDD please do~~~ then i'll die~ *A* *gets out a bow n arrow* now imma hunt shota's heart~ <3 o3o (note: please stop me if i go fingerling too much, it may result in some violence)

lol. Shouta might just like a little violence *hint hint* //shot ORZ
n-no! nevermind i said that. >//o//<
he's not like that...maybe...
just...just don't tell him i said that. xD

#179 22 Feb, 2013 4:08 pm

baka-is-me wrote:

ChocoMiu wrote:

lol. Shouta might just like a little violence *hint hint* //shot ORZ
n-no! nevermind i said that. >//o//<
he's not like that...maybe...
just...just don't tell him i said that. xD

*fangirling
and xD *gives BM some band aids :3* okie~ imma keep that promise :x shouta~~~~ *runs around with chainsaw*  i like chainsaws n u~~~~ <3333333

#180 22 Feb, 2013 5:52 pm

lol. xD

Board footer

144 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.