Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 11 Dec, 2012 9:42 pm

Issues with CanvasDraw

Using Windows 7, Firefox 17, Wacom Graphire 4.

I don't know if the problems have been mentioned somewhere before but I did search and couldn't find anyone else mentioning it. Just one of the things I found in the "Bug Report CanvasDraw beta" thread was someone writing about the color picker tool. The problem is that it doesn't work most of the time. When I tried picking up f.e. the color of the skin the color picker would pick a dark color instead.

Second problem is that it is not possible to move the tool box window. Whenever I try to move it, the window would move up and kind like snap to a point. The window can then only be moved left or right but not down. I have to reload the page to make it go back to normal. All of the others windows on the right side can be moved without problems though.

Last thing which is not really a problem but gets annoying is when I try stroking lines with my pen. It happened so often that a Drag-down button pops out and moves the pic. Is there a way to disable that?

Any help/solutions much appreciated!

#2 02 Jan, 2014 1:49 pm

Re: Issues with CanvasDraw

i can't see the canvas on canvas draw hmm

Board footer

135 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.