Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 25 Dec, 2012 12:14 am

Somewhat new user here.

Hi, my name is Ollie. I'm not new to this website, but this is a new account. I decided to make a new account because I have changed as an individual person and as an artist, and I don't want to bring any of that in with my old online persona.

So, a little bit about me...
I'm an art student living in Canada. My favourite band is the GazettE, and I would say their music influences my art and my outward appearance.
I usually listen to visual kei bands, although I'm always open to suggestions when it comes to music.
Also, I'm male, just in case anyone was wondering.

I hope to make a lot of new friends on RMD again~

#2 25 Dec, 2012 12:39 am

Re: Somewhat new user here.

hey, welcome to RMD, well, welcome again i guess, since you've been here before. smile hope i see you around! smile

"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

#3 25 Dec, 2012 12:46 am

Thank you! It's nice to meet you.

#4 25 Dec, 2012 1:54 am

Hey, OllieOllieOllieOllie :3

Welcome back to RMD. Hope to see lots of your art on here~!

#5 25 Dec, 2012 2:59 pm

Thank you! I'm sure I'll be drawing much more often now that I'm back here.

#6 26 Dec, 2012 8:33 am

Welcome back! I love your first drawing,can't wait to see more. smile

"It was like you brought color into my life.
You changed my life,all by yourself." - Sawako "Kimi Ni Todoke
"We all have our scars, from loving someone too deeply, from wanting to protect someone too much.
     Tachibana Mei (Sukitte Ii Na Yo)

#7 26 Dec, 2012 5:54 pm

welcome back~~~ big_smile i like ur dp~ n do u listen to rock musics???

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#8 26 Dec, 2012 8:59 pm

inrenbo wrote:

Thank you! It's nice to meet you.

nice to meet you too! smile

"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

#9 26 Dec, 2012 9:23 pm

Violet_Panda wrote:

Welcome back! I love your first drawing,can't wait to see more. smile

Thank you!

ChocoMiu wrote:

welcome back~~~ big_smile i like ur dp~ n do u listen to rock musics???

Thank you! Ah, yes, I do. I listen to a lot of J-rock; mostly visual kei bands. The dude in my display picture is the GazettE's bassist, Reita. ^^

#10 26 Dec, 2012 9:26 pm

welcome back C: I can't wait to see more from you ^o^b

#11 26 Dec, 2012 9:28 pm

Aphetide wrote:

welcome back C: I can't wait to see more from you ^o^b

Thank you!
I'm trying to figure out how to use the programs again; Java seems to be the easiest so far, but I'm having a hard time getting pen pressure to work.

#12 27 Dec, 2012 6:09 am

I LOVE VISUAL KEI BANDS~ their clothes r too awesome~~~

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#13 27 Dec, 2012 5:57 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

I LOVE VISUAL KEI BANDS~ their clothes r too awesome~~~

Oh? What's your favourite band? Mine is the GazettE, even though they've staggered far away from their old kote kei style a long time ago; but I also like MEJIBRAY, which is strange considering I'm not a big fan of neo-visual kei.

Ah, yes, their clothes are awesome. I've been trying to mimic their style of dress for the longest time, but I haven't the funds to do so since I spend most of my money on GazettE albums...

#14 28 Dec, 2012 7:16 pm

...There has been more bots spamming...D: You were here in 2008? *n*

"We all have our scars, from loving someone too deeply, from wanting to protect someone too much.

#15 28 Dec, 2012 7:19 pm

Violet_Panda wrote:

I can see that... *sighs*

Yup, I joined the website in 2008, when I was, um... 11? Yeah, I was 11. I had a hard time drawing back then so I just looked around the community. I didn't really start posting my drawings until 2009. ^^

#16 29 Dec, 2012 11:30 pm

inrenbo wrote:

Violet_Panda wrote:

Yup, I joined the website in 2008, when I was, um... 11? Yeah, I was 11. I had a hard time drawing back then so I just looked around the community. I didn't really start posting my drawings until 2009. ^^

So..young. xD Aw,well I'm glad you decided to draw now. ouo But wow,almost four years o_o'

#17 29 Dec, 2012 11:32 pm

Violet_Panda wrote:

inrenbo wrote:

Violet_Panda wrote:

So..young. xD Aw,well I'm glad you decided to draw now. ouo But wow,almost four years o_o'

I had some really bad experiences in the community before so I left. I only came back recently because I missed it and I feel like I improved my skills quite a bit. ^^

#18 30 Dec, 2012 6:18 am

I love GazettE too~ but i can't really choose my have~ den who aweshum >w< these days i don't listen to them much though~ but cuz of this forum i went bak n it brought bak memories XD (how old am i??? i talk like an 86 year old~) n wow u have albums??? big_smile thats so cool~~~ i don't know where to get them...

#19 30 Dec, 2012 8:29 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

I love GazettE too~ but i can't really choose my have~ den who aweshum >w< these days i don't listen to them much though~ but cuz of this forum i went bak n it brought bak memories XD (how old am i??? i talk like an 86 year old~) n wow u have albums??? big_smile thats so cool~~~ i don't know where to get them...

Listening to a lot of their old songs brings back a lot of memories for me. -u-

I buy most of my albums from eBay or CDJapan; but they range anywhere from $25 - $200, 'cause GazettE albums are super expensive and a lot of their older ones are super rare. If you're going to fall in love with a band, fall in love with an indie band. All of their albums are super cheap. OTL

#20 31 Dec, 2012 5:21 am

XD haha okay~ thnx for the info~ n they r really rare rnt they...hmm...i want them all >big_smile XD meh, better start saving~

Board footer

143 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.