Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 02 Feb, 2013 4:36 am

Requestss c:

OKAY..so im having an artists block..and i really need some things to draw to get me back on track c:

I have to limit myself to only these anime/manga requests because...lets face it, i suck at drawing Real life things..So help me out maybe? :'D gimmy something to draw and ill have it done as quick as possible ^__^

Doesnt matter from what whether it be from some anime//manga you watch or read, or just good ollld OC's c':


Requests in Progress (/'o')/
Mila Gustave-Half way thereeee ;-;
MollieChristina- :finished:
Aphetide- Progress c:
superkoala2-in waiting
baka-is-me:in waiting
kimisaysrainbow:inwaiting c:

Thank you for you patience guieeees. they will be done c':

Last edited by MixMeow :3 (05 Feb, 2013 6:24 am)


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#2 02 Feb, 2013 4:40 am

Re: Requestss c:

bump (/'o')/


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#3 02 Feb, 2013 4:57 am

Re: Requestss c:

ohh!ohh!can you draw my oc?? XD never had anyone drawn mine before big_smile



you can draw her with shirts obvly ^^ haha.sorry it was from the back view but..
i can describe her for you big_smile
front view: her bangs cover up her left eye (cause she doen't have one) haha.

she the mischievous type of person.she hates fighting.yellow eyes dark hair.she likes to scare kids with her left eye.well..if there's anything you like to ask.then dont be shy ^^

Offline

#4 02 Feb, 2013 5:31 am

Re: Requestss c:

mila gustave wrote:

ohh!ohh!can you draw my oc?? XD never had anyone drawn mine before big_smile



you can draw her with shirts obvly ^^ haha.sorry it was from the back view but..
i can describe her for you big_smile
front view: her bangs cover up her left eye (cause she doen't have one) haha.

she the mischievous type of person.she hates fighting.yellow eyes dark hair.she likes to scare kids with her left eye.well..if there's anything you like to ask.then dont be shy ^^

:'O definitely cx ill give it a go (/'O')/ and ill try to have it done as soon as i can c:


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#5 02 Feb, 2013 6:07 am

Re: Requestss c:

thank you mixmeow!! i'll be waiting big_smile weeeeeeee.

Offline

#6 02 Feb, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Requestss c:

Hii~  If you would like too, Would you draw my OC? http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08407.html
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08181.html

OR, because I myself am doing requests at the moment, I know if there are ones you don't want to do because it doesn't appeal/not in the right mood. So... 
If you don't feel like doing my OC would you want to draw Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club? <3
Many thanks:)


Fan-Girling Like A Boss.

Offline

#7 02 Feb, 2013 3:53 pm

Re: Requestss c:

*randomly glomps you for being a kitty* ŽD

Anyways, can you draw my OC Moki? ;u;





If you want a full body ref, I can sketch one up pretty fast owo

Offline

#8 02 Feb, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: Requestss c:

MollieChristina- wrote:

Hii~  If you would like too, Would you draw my OC? http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08407.html
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08181.html

OR, because I myself am doing requests at the moment, I know if there are ones you don't want to do because it doesn't appeal/not in the right mood. So... 
If you don't feel like doing my OC would you want to draw Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club? <3
Many thanks:)

c: i may just do both ^.^ itll definitely give me something to do  ^_^


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#9 02 Feb, 2013 9:45 pm

Re: Requestss c:

Aphetide wrote:

*randomly glomps you for being a kitty* ŽD

Anyways, can you draw my OC Moki? ;u;





If you want a full body ref, I can sketch one up pretty fast owo

Sure c: and if you want a full bodied picture that would be great OuO


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#10 03 Feb, 2013 1:14 am

Re: Requestss c:

MixMeow :3 wrote:

MollieChristina- wrote:

Hii~  If you would like too, Would you draw my OC? http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08407.html
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08181.html

OR, because I myself am doing requests at the moment, I know if there are ones you don't want to do because it doesn't appeal/not in the right mood. So... 
If you don't feel like doing my OC would you want to draw Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club? <3
Many thanks:)

c: i may just do both ^.^ itll definitely give me something to do  ^_^

yikes Really? Don't force yourself too, but thank you so much^^


Fan-Girling Like A Boss.

Offline

#11 03 Feb, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Requestss c:

MollieChristina- wrote:

MixMeow :3 wrote:

MollieChristina- wrote:

Hii~  If you would like too, Would you draw my OC? http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08407.html
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08181.html

OR, because I myself am doing requests at the moment, I know if there are ones you don't want to do because it doesn't appeal/not in the right mood. So... 
If you don't feel like doing my OC would you want to draw Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club? <3
Many thanks:)

c: i may just do both ^.^ itll definitely give me something to do  ^_^

yikes Really? Don't force yourself too, but thank you so much^^

Okay so i did finish your first one and now that im looking at it i feel like i could have done way more to it ;~; but here c: i may give it another shot aswell just so i can make it like perfect (~'o')~ so just think of this one as...a rough draft c:

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 09468.html


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#12 04 Feb, 2013 1:42 am

Re: Requestss c:

Haha could you do soul and maka from soul eater? Thanks!!!


Haha life is what it is! Live while you can!

Offline

#13 04 Feb, 2013 3:18 am

Re: Requestss c:

superkoala2 wrote:

Haha could you do soul and maka from soul eater? Thanks!!!

Definitely c:


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#14 04 Feb, 2013 3:39 am

Re: Requestss c:

Haha thank you!!!!!!


Haha life is what it is! Live while you can!

Offline

#15 04 Feb, 2013 3:41 am

Re: Requestss c:

MixMeow :3 wrote:

superkoala2 wrote:

Haha could you do soul and maka from soul eater? Thanks!!!

Definitely c:

Haha other question, if i described the picture that i want, would that work? Haha its alright if not, im just curious


Haha life is what it is! Live while you can!

Offline

#16 04 Feb, 2013 4:47 am

Re: Requestss c:

superkoala2 wrote:

MixMeow :3 wrote:

superkoala2 wrote:

Haha could you do soul and maka from soul eater? Thanks!!!

Definitely c:

Haha other question, if i described the picture that i want, would that work? Haha its alright if not, im just curious

Yeah go ahead! c:


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#17 04 Feb, 2013 4:52 am

Re: Requestss c:

MixMeow :3 wrote:

superkoala2 wrote:

MixMeow :3 wrote:


Definitely c:

Haha other question, if i described the picture that i want, would that work? Haha its alright if not, im just curious

Yeah go ahead! c:

Can you do one where its a guy, 5'11", manga style, he is wearing a blue pinstriped suit with a black tie and white undershirt, the jacket is open, black shoes with the longer hair, like soul from soul eater, but its black? Haha is that enough?


Haha life is what it is! Live while you can!

Offline

#18 04 Feb, 2013 5:01 am

Re: Requestss c:

superkoala2 wrote:

MixMeow :3 wrote:

superkoala2 wrote:


Haha other question, if i described the picture that i want, would that work? Haha its alright if not, im just curious

Yeah go ahead! c:

Can you do one where its a guy, 5'11", manga style, he is wearing a blue pinstriped suit with a black tie and white undershirt, the jacket is open, black shoes with the longer hair, like soul from soul eater, but its black? Haha is that enough?

Thats perfect (: ill have this one and your Soul and maka one started up here soon ^__^
OH! does the guy you described for me have a name? o:


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#19 04 Feb, 2013 5:02 am

Re: Requestss c:

MixMeow :3 wrote:

superkoala2 wrote:

MixMeow :3 wrote:


Yeah go ahead! c:

Can you do one where its a guy, 5'11", manga style, he is wearing a blue pinstriped suit with a black tie and white undershirt, the jacket is open, black shoes with the longer hair, like soul from soul eater, but its black? Haha is that enough?

Thats perfect (: ill have this one and your Soul and maka one started up here soon ^__^
OH! does the guy you described for me have a name? o:

haha it was going to be Geoff Smith, but now i think i want a more Japanese name, any ideas?


Haha life is what it is! Live while you can!

Offline

#20 04 Feb, 2013 5:08 am

Re: Requestss c:

superkoala2 wrote:

MixMeow :3 wrote:

superkoala2 wrote:


Can you do one where its a guy, 5'11", manga style, he is wearing a blue pinstriped suit with a black tie and white undershirt, the jacket is open, black shoes with the longer hair, like soul from soul eater, but its black? Haha is that enough?

Thats perfect (: ill have this one and your Soul and maka one started up here soon ^__^
OH! does the guy you described for me have a name? o:

haha it was going to be Geoff Smith, but now i think i want a more Japanese name, any ideas?

oh man im awful with names xD soooo i just went and uhm..googles some that started with a G seeing as it was the letter of the other one
Gengo
Genichi
Genji
Genki
Genta
Genya
Giichi
I dunno..google isnt helping me much tonight cx


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

Board footer

134 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.