Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 07 Feb, 2013 3:46 am

I'm hoping somebody with a heart will help...

Hi my name is John and I know this will probably get me banned but i'm going to try anyway. I'm not an artist, I dont have that kind of ability that many of you great artists do. On January 27th my identical twin sisters Keri and Jeri were both killed in a drunk driving accident. Neither of them were drinking, but the other car was. I've went to 20 different tattoo shops to see if they could draw this up for me, but every single one looked like a phoney quick draw. I'm looking for somebody to draw me up a Cartoon/Kiddish Frog (Keris favorite animal) and a Cartoon/Kiddish Red Fox (Jeris favorite animal) slapping/choking eachother. (Identical twins tend to fight. lol) I know i'm not supposed to just request, but I was hoping somebody would be willing to help me out. I want to get it tattooed on my chest as a daily rememberance of what i will love and miss for the rest of my life. Thank you for your time.

#2 07 Feb, 2013 3:42 pm

Re: I'm hoping somebody with a heart will help...

Heeeey, I have an identical twin sister and we don't fight... A lot.
As much as I'd like to help, my skill isn't born to be "cartoonish" so you'd be better off looking at the top artists cartoon list: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/topuserscat/cartoons/

Good luck, and I'm sorry to hear about the accident. I hope you'll find an excellent artist to make your tattoo become reality.

Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

#3 08 Feb, 2013 1:06 am

Bee happy Bee thankful

#4 08 Feb, 2013 6:17 am

^     ^     Where Dragons May Roam, I call Home!
=^..^=     cool   lol
  -^^-
^^    ^^

#5 22 Feb, 2013 12:00 am

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y415s89Ne94/USa0xPH8YcI/AAAAAAAAAH4/18GCadsfV4Q/s1600/Picture+9.png

Board footer

136 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.