Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 23 Feb, 2013 6:17 am

N-nice to meet you!

Hi, umm...I'm Enchanted and I'm new here...I'm quite shy but once you get to know me, I'm a bit crazy ha ha ha XD I'm still not getting used to the tools here though.. Flash Animate is soooooo hard(Mah worst nightmare)! Java seems normal but I don't know how to color inside the line art!(I look at some tutorials like lock alpha one but I still don't understand!) So this concludes my little introduction...ha ha ha.. Oh! Almost forgot, can anyone please teach me how to use the lock alpha button? Sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't..sad I'm a slow learner//face palm

#2 23 Feb, 2013 9:36 am

Re: N-nice to meet you!

Lock alpha is what you use when you don't want to draw over the edge of something.

For example if you made a solid square(not line art) on a layer and then locked the alpha you could draw on the square right to the edge without fear of going past the edge of the square, and ruining the nice straight edge you made.

#3 23 Feb, 2013 10:01 am

Hi!
Welcome to RMD!!! big_smile

Veni, Vidi, Vici                  - Julius Caesar/Latin
I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar/English

#4 24 Feb, 2013 11:32 am

Welcome young one.

No blood!
No bone!
No ash!

Board footer

235 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide