Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 17 Apr, 2013 7:46 pm

Taking Requests :)

[REQUESTS CLOSED FOR NOW]

Hey guys! :)

Since I'm not so busy with school at the moment I thought why not open a Request thread so here it is :D
This is like my third thread of this kind and I know in the past I've promised some Requests I never managed to finish so sorry about that, I hope no one's been holding a grudge at me because of that xD

So as I know this might could happen I will only accept like 3 requests until now, just to make sure I'll actually do them and those who know me also know that it takes like forever for me to finish a drawing so please bear with that ^^'

If you've got a ref or something just post it here or just tell me what to look for and I'll surprise you :P

I can do:
- Manga Fan Art
- Cartoons
- I guess i could do semi-realismish stuff but I don't particularly like doing that because it takes twice the effort and amount of time soooo...yeah...
- I could try drawing OC's or something but believe me, with me it's just a matter of luck whether it's gonna turn out good, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, so when I say I'll try I really mean it xD
- A lineart for you to color^_^

Also I'll decide myself whether I wanna draw something cause I might not like the ref, or it's too boring or it just won't work for me or something; it's not cause I don't like you, it just helps me motivate myself to finish if I like what I'm drawing :)

So I guess that's all, happy requesting! ^_^

Slots:
1. Ed and Al for nanalucy
2. Hitsugaya for MollieChristina-
3. Kido Tsubomi for yumi-himee

Finished:
- Gareki for Aphetide

Last edited by Crazy_Girl_xD (27 Apr, 2013 7:14 pm)

I'm not crazy... Just mentaly unstable 8D

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!...well, at least i try =w=

#2 18 Apr, 2013 12:19 am

Re: Taking Requests :)

big_smile can you draw me Mitsuki and Eichi from fullmoon wo sagashite??

I will message you a ref if you want to do my request!!! tongue

#3 18 Apr, 2013 3:00 pm

Gareki from Karneval? ;u;

random ref: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y9f … o1_500.jpg

I can find another one if you want |D

#4 18 Apr, 2013 4:46 pm

Can you draw me Ed and Al Elric. Please tongue

Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

#5 18 Apr, 2013 7:33 pm

@fairy-chan
Message me the ref and I'll tell you whether I can do it! smile

@Aphetide
Nah that ref will do, I'll start tomorrow smile

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!...well, at least i try =w=

#6 18 Apr, 2013 7:35 pm

nanalucy625 wrote:

Haha of course they're my specialty tongue
Do you want me to choose a ref or do you have a specific one you want me to draw?

#7 19 Apr, 2013 12:10 am

Ermmm.... mine will be a really weird request.... but hope you accept it tongue
http://s4.zerochan.net/Shiro.%28Deadman.Wonderland%29.full.619021.jpg
Can you see the image on top o3o? I would like you to draw a manga style male version of it with some differences and qualities.

First the mask shall stay red, and on the mask the letters CD should be written in a creepy way (almost as if the were written with a knife). The mask should, like the photo, show from the nose below and part of the hair. The skin of the boy should be common white.

Next the boy should have dark brown kind of curly short hair. If you can, position the mask where the eyes can't be seen.

The boy should be wearing suit (black suit with black shirt and red tie) and here you have the option of making the whole ody or just a portrait thingy (from above the necktie). If you choose to make the whole body the please add a crystal blue rose on his suit pocket.

The position of the body should be in the middle of the portrait with him looking to the screen (as if someone was taking a photo of him) and he should be holding the mask with his left arm and with the right one holding his left shoulder or placed on his hip of the left side.

The boy should be grinning to the point where it gives you creeps (you can add a canival style thingy with blood running from one of the sides of his mouth :3). The background should be a patterned one, kind of like this:
http://generic.pixmac.com/4/royalty-free-stock-pictures-vintage-wallpaper-pattern-12068189.jpg Here, you have the freedom of choosing the color and the symbol, but give it a "horror-like" theme.

Hope you don't hate me for asking you to do such a big thing oAo but I'll support you from now on ^^

Last edited by CorrosiveDude (19 Apr, 2013 12:14 am)

#8 19 Apr, 2013 11:21 am

Crazy_Girl_xD wrote:

nanalucy625 wrote:

Haha of course they're my specialty tongue
Do you want me to choose a ref or do you have a specific one you want me to draw?

any one you like cx

Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

#9 19 Apr, 2013 5:41 pm

@CorrosiveDude
Sorry but I can't see the pic hmm

#11 19 Apr, 2013 6:55 pm

CorrosiveDude wrote:

Here is the url: http://s4.zerochan.net/Shiro.%28Deadman … 619021.jpg

It still won't show :(

#12 20 Apr, 2013 2:08 pm

D: The look for "Shiro Deadman Wonderland and find one with her with a mask tongue

#13 20 Apr, 2013 9:28 pm

First request done! smile

#14 20 Apr, 2013 10:30 pm

Eto.... so did you take the request? oAo
PD: I found another ref: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ … su_kun.png

Last edited by CorrosiveDude (20 Apr, 2013 10:31 pm)

#15 21 Apr, 2013 1:17 am

Can you please draw my profile picture? If you need to you can change the colors. smile

"If there was no light, how could there be darkness?"

#16 21 Apr, 2013 1:52 am

Crazy_Girl_xD wrote:

First request done! smile

thank you~~ :DDD <333

#17 21 Apr, 2013 9:08 am

CorrosiveDude wrote:

Well I'm really not sure whether i could do it O.o And it would probably look nothing like how you want it but well i can try I guess but I can't promise you that I'll get it done cause if I see it's not going well I'm not going to continue :/

#18 21 Apr, 2013 9:11 am

FaYtaL wrote:

Can you please draw my profile picture? If you need to you can change the colors. :)

Sorry but I'll have to decline, I'm not good at Abstract ._.

#19 21 Apr, 2013 3:11 pm

Awrh I'd love it if you could draw Captain Hitsugaya from Bleach? smile

Fan-Girling Like A Boss.

#20 21 Apr, 2013 5:18 pm

Crazy_Girl_xD wrote:

CorrosiveDude wrote:

Well I'm really not sure whether i could do it O.o And it would probably look nothing like how you want it but well i can try I guess but I can't promise you that I'll get it done cause if I see it's not going well I'm not going to continue hmm

It's okay tongue I also want to see what your capable of <3

Board footer

120 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.