Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 26 Apr, 2013 6:02 pm

Re: Taking Requests :)

@CorrosiveDude
So I've tried doing your request in the past days but it really sucked so much I'm really sorry but I just dunno how to do it properly .3.

@MollieChristina-
Sure, any ref or do you want me to draw a specific one? smile

I'm not crazy... Just mentaly unstable 8D

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!...well, at least i try =w=

#22 26 Apr, 2013 11:12 pm

Can you draw Kido Tsubomi from Kagerou Project for me?

#23 27 Apr, 2013 2:01 am

This is my first time posting on a forum so sorry if i do something wrong, but i was wondering if you could take a request for me. Would you be able to draw my first mixtapes cover art? Its titled "Know that this is what you made" and the theme is set around me being bullied by students and teachers to the point i attempted suicide but that i wouldnt change any of it cuz it made me who i am today. I thought a cartoon style would work cuz i wanted something like a kid sitting and a crowd of people behind him in the dark outcasting him. i have a picture from an anime that perfectly fits it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could do this. smile

#24 27 Apr, 2013 7:13 pm

yumi-himee wrote:

Sure :) Do you want me to use a specific ref?

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!...well, at least i try =w=

#25 27 Apr, 2013 7:16 pm

@ecptop
Sorry but I've already got three requests now and I don't really wanna promise doing any more until I'm finished with those hmm

#26 27 Apr, 2013 9:30 pm

Any will do, thank you so much!big_smile

Fan-Girling Like A Boss.

#27 27 Apr, 2013 10:35 pm

Crazy_Girl_xD wrote:

yumi-himee wrote:

Sure smile Do you want me to use a specific ref?

Not really, just use any ref you want.

Last edited by yumi-himee (29 Apr, 2013 9:53 am)

#28 29 Apr, 2013 1:36 pm

Second request done smile

#29 14 May, 2013 2:35 am

i wold like to request me as a cat girl / fox girl. in any position is ok it does not have to be like that with hands on my hips or standing from that angle xD
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/Ruscovi_Lexie/my%20pics/DCJS-25524_zpse9d9cb92.png

#30 28 Jun, 2013 7:09 am

do u think u could draw this pic into manga form and not square like what the guy would lok like if a normal manga guy ^^

http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/19813026/Blix

Board footer

130 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.