Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 14 Oct, 2013 11:52 pm

Re: Redraw contest!!!

L o r d M o m o wrote:

FudgeMuffin wrote:

I guess i'll try but my first drawing is only the face of a girl. blahh so uninteresting.

Lol you can redraw it with a body if you want.

Oh thank the Lor- LORD MOMO. :D

xD This will make things easier for me. My first drawing, I don't even know what's going on with it. I don't even know which way she's looking or if her eyes are even open. xD

"You have heart."

#22 15 Oct, 2013 12:04 am

Ah I also need to know, do you we need to redraw it on the same size canvas or can we use any size?

"You have heart."

#23 15 Oct, 2013 3:27 pm

FudgeMuffin wrote:

L o r d M o m o wrote:

FudgeMuffin wrote:

I guess i'll try but my first drawing is only the face of a girl. blahh so uninteresting.

Lol you can redraw it with a body if you want.

Oh thank the Lor- LORD MOMO. big_smile

xD This will make things easier for me. My first drawing, I don't even know what's going on with it. I don't even know which way she's looking or if her eyes are even open. xD

Lol xD Wait... 0-0 It can't be that bad to the point where you can't tell if her eyes are open right? /curious/ /checksitout/

I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

#24 15 Oct, 2013 3:28 pm

FudgeMuffin wrote:

Ah I also need to know, do you we need to redraw it on the same size canvas or can we use any size?

Any size smile And any RMD Drawing Program [Flash,Java or Canvas it doesn't matter]

I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

#25 15 Oct, 2013 4:54 pm

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Michii-Star wrote:

LOLOLOLOL lol Just recently I did a Redraw of my first drawing, does that count? tongue

Mmm.... Well, I guess it's fine... But don't you think it'd be a bit unfair to the rest? Hm...

Well, that might be true but, I don't see why it would be unfair, but that's okay if you think so

.-. .................yo..................  ._.

#26 15 Oct, 2013 8:55 pm

i dont find that unfair at all as long as its a redraw of ur first drawing on rmd.

~*Terri Lynne*~

#27 15 Oct, 2013 10:48 pm

I think it's kind of unfair as it was done before the competition. I held a competition or two before and I always had the "you must use new drawings" rule. The point of a competition is challenge, and I don't personally see the challenge in a drawing done before said point.

Ehh I don't know, personal opinion and all.

"You have heart."

#28 16 Oct, 2013 12:24 am

Finally done!

Original:

Redraw:

Last edited by FudgeMuffin (16 Oct, 2013 12:25 am)

"You have heart."

#29 16 Oct, 2013 5:10 am

Original

Redraw

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, honestly its the honest ones you have to worry about."-Jack Sparrow.

#30 16 Oct, 2013 7:33 am

Cool idea. I'll definitely enter eventually. x)

The drug in me is you

#31 16 Oct, 2013 9:41 am

What if the first draw on my list isn't TECHNICALLY the first drawing I did here?

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#32 16 Oct, 2013 1:53 pm

Sarru wrote:

What if the first draw on my list isn't TECHNICALLY the first drawing I did here?

Meaning? Do you mean this isn't your first account? Well, I think that's fine but only if you've been using that account for at least a year or two.

[I guess I'll say that]

#33 16 Oct, 2013 1:54 pm

FudgeMuffin wrote:

I think it's kind of unfair as it was done before the competition. I held a competition or two before and I always had the "you must use new drawings" rule. The point of a competition is challenge, and I don't personally see the challenge in a drawing done before said point.

Mmm... I kind of agree, but if she/he were to draw his/her second first drawing wouldn't it be futile? Since he/she already demonstrated the change? idk

[I guess I'll say that]

#34 16 Oct, 2013 2:06 pm

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Sarru wrote:

Meaning? Do you mean this isn't your first account? Well, I think that's fine but only if you've been using that account for at least a year or two.

No, it's not.
That and the "first" drawing on THIS account isn't even the first one from this account.
A few years ago I deleted all my drawings, soooo...yeah.

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#35 16 Oct, 2013 2:09 pm

FudgeMuffin wrote:

Finally done!

Original:

Redraw:

Thanks!big_smile

[I guess I'll say that]

#36 16 Oct, 2013 2:12 pm

Aries89 wrote:

Original

Redraw

Thanks

[I guess I'll say that]

#37 16 Oct, 2013 2:18 pm

Sarru wrote:

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Sarru wrote:

No, it's not.
That and the "first" drawing on THIS account isn't even the first one from this account.
A few years ago I deleted all my drawings, soooo...yeah.

Well, if it's been a year or two more years since then, it's all cool big_smile

[I guess I'll say that]

#38 16 Oct, 2013 2:20 pm

xGJx wrote:

Cool idea. I'll definitely enter eventually. x)

Cool lol

[I guess I'll say that]

#39 16 Oct, 2013 11:26 pm

FudgeMuffin wrote:

Yeah, I thought of that, that's why I asked if it would be fine to use a "not-new" drawing

.-. .................yo..................  ._.

#40 17 Oct, 2013 12:49 am

L o r d M o m o wrote:

EndingForever wrote:

Sure sounds fun although I drew a face of the anime character so would it be alright if I drew the rest of the body?

Yep. As long as the concept is the same it's all cool. :-)

Yay! So I'm done big_smile
ORIGINAL
Redo smile

"Never look back and think 'What could have been'"

Board footer

238 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.