Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 17 Oct, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Redraw contest!!!

Michii-Star wrote:

FudgeMuffin wrote:

I think it's kind of unfair as it was done before the competition. I held a competition or two before and I always had the "you must use new drawings" rule. The point of a competition is challenge, and I don't personally see the challenge in a drawing done before said point.

Ehh I don't know, personal opinion and all.

Yeah, I thought of that, that's why I asked if it would be fine to use a "not-new" drawing

Yeah, that's fine Michii Star smile

I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

#42 17 Oct, 2013 3:39 pm

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Michii-Star wrote:

FudgeMuffin wrote:

I think it's kind of unfair as it was done before the competition. I held a competition or two before and I always had the "you must use new drawings" rule. The point of a competition is challenge, and I don't personally see the challenge in a drawing done before said point.

Ehh I don't know, personal opinion and all.

Yeah, I thought of that, that's why I asked if it would be fine to use a "not-new" drawing

Using a old drawing? ouo?

.-. .................yo..................  ._.

#43 17 Oct, 2013 7:39 pm

there-done. meh. neutral

Last edited by anim3luver (17 Oct, 2013 7:40 pm)

:3

#44 17 Oct, 2013 11:06 pm

May I ask something?
Do I need to redraw my first drawing with Flash, or I can use Java?
Thank you! wink

Color Miku Linearts
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … 39#p557339

I'm SaoriKlaeid9870 on deviantArt

#45 17 Oct, 2013 11:34 pm

Saori Klaeid wrote:

May I ask something?
Thank you! wink

She already said you can redraw it in any of the programs (Java, Flash, Canvas Draw), and also said you can redraw it in any size you want. smile

"You have heart."

#46 18 Oct, 2013 7:45 am

FudgeMuffin wrote:

Saori Klaeid wrote:

May I ask something?
Thank you! wink

She already said you can redraw it in any of the programs (Java, Flash, Canvas Draw), and also said you can redraw it in any size you want. smile

What she said :3

I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

#47 18 Oct, 2013 7:48 am

Michii-Star wrote:

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Michii-Star wrote:

Lol I'm confused now xD Anyway, I made up my mind. And I'm sorry if this is inconvenient for you, but after some feed back I think it would be unfair to submit a drawing you did before you were aware of the comp ^^;; If you like, you can redraw your sec old drawing but I can get that would be bothersome for you, but I'm going to have to respect the other people who drew a new one :") sory.

[I guess I'll say that]

#48 18 Oct, 2013 7:49 am

anim3luver wrote:

there-done. meh. neutral

Thx.

[I guess I'll say that]

#49 18 Oct, 2013 10:32 am

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Michii-Star wrote:

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Lol I'm confused now xD Anyway, I made up my mind. And I'm sorry if this is inconvenient for you, but after some feed back I think it would be unfair to submit a drawing you did before you were aware of the comp ^^;; If you like, you can redraw your sec old drawing but I can get that would be bothersome for you, but I'm going to have to respect the other people who drew a new one :") sory.

That sounds fair to me, I actually was thinking asking about redrwing my second drawing, but it said the first drawing :I , I don't think it'd be bothersome (I think P: )

#50 18 Oct, 2013 11:45 am

Michii-Star wrote:

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Michii-Star wrote:

That sounds fair to me, I actually was thinking asking about redrwing my second drawing, but it said the first drawing :I , I don't think it'd be bothersome (I think P: )

big_smile Yay! I was hoping you would go through with it! [its cool if you don't] :3 Please, go ahead.

[I guess I'll say that]

#51 18 Oct, 2013 12:58 pm

big_smile So I got it done faster than I expected P:
Redraw           
  Original  ouo

Last edited by Michii-Star (18 Oct, 2013 12:59 pm)

#52 18 Oct, 2013 2:30 pm

here is mine  here's my old    http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 17425.html

and my redraw     http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 36448.html

hope u see a improvement lol

~*Terri Lynne*~

#53 21 Oct, 2013 2:25 am

L o r d M o m o wrote:

FudgeMuffin wrote:

Saori Klaeid wrote:

May I ask something?
Thank you! wink

OMG THANKS♥

Last edited by Saori Klaeid (26 Oct, 2013 12:37 am)

Color Miku Linearts
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … 39#p557339

I'm SaoriKlaeid9870 on deviantArt

#54 21 Oct, 2013 7:39 am

Saori Klaeid wrote:

L o r d M o m o wrote:

FudgeMuffin wrote:

[color=violet]OMG THANKS♥

no prob lol

[I guess I'll say that]

#55 31 Oct, 2013 8:50 pm

o: almost forgot about this..

"You have heart."

#56 01 Nov, 2013 5:20 am

FudgeMuffin wrote:

o: almost forgot about this..

lol

[I guess I'll say that]

#57 01 Nov, 2013 2:04 pm

can i do it on my old account like the first drawing i did on rmd ever?

//licks lip
mm bbyy
//lifts chicken to mouth
;D

#58 02 Nov, 2013 4:52 pm

Mewww wrote:

can i do it on my old account like the first drawing i did on rmd ever?

Sure, you can do it on your current account, as long it's 2 years or 1 year old or more.

[I guess I'll say that]

#59 03 Nov, 2013 12:54 am

I do this a lot, so I have some old redraws of my first, but I actually deleted it... Can I redraw my redrawing of it, because honestly, they look exactly the same.

Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning.

#60 04 Nov, 2013 8:29 am

horse_lover wrote:

I do this a lot, so I have some old redraws of my first, but I actually deleted it... Can I redraw my redrawing of it, because honestly, they look exactly the same.

Okay, ouo as long as it's a SUPER OLD draw~~

[I guess I'll say that]

Board footer

175 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide