Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 04 Jun, 2014 2:45 am

fun competition

I think it would be a fun competition to just redraw other peoples drawings.

#2 05 Jun, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: fun competition

It seems like you'd need their permission. hmm

Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning.

#3 05 Jun, 2014 11:36 pm

When I do the easter eggs I always leave a link to the original drawing that way the original artist gets traffic to their gallery too.

Bee happy Bee thankful

#4 06 Jun, 2014 12:08 am

I love you eggs Annie... I can usually guess but this year a few stumped me. lol It would be fun to do it on a big scale and as a competition. Also maybe have to change only one thing to make it your own.

#5 06 Jun, 2014 4:15 am

Hmmm... Yeah I see what you're saying. I may try if I can find the time. ^^

Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning.

#6 11 Jun, 2014 1:09 pm

Well you have my permission to try any of mine... You know what I think would be fun to see.. I have a whole folder ( as i imagine most do on here) that I have started drawing and saved thinking I would get back to finish one day... and you know I will never finish them..

The idea would be ....we should have a drawing exchange. where we pass a drawing to someone else and leave them work on it or finish it... sort of a collaboration  but yet  the 2nd person can change it anyway they want.... they could change the style or morph it... and when done then post to see  the beginning and end result... wouldn't that be interesting...

Last edited by Anniebee (11 Jun, 2014 1:12 pm)

Bee happy Bee thankful

#7 Today 1:17 am

Anniebee wrote:

Well you have my permission to try any of mine... You know what I think would be fun to see.. I have a whole folder ( as i imagine most do on here) that I have started drawing and saved thinking I would get back to finish one day... and you know I will never finish them..

The idea would be ....we should have a drawing exchange. where we pass a drawing to someone else and leave them work on it or finish it... sort of a collaboration  but yet  the 2nd person can change it anyway they want.... they could change the style or morph it... and when done then post to see  the beginning and end result... wouldn't that be interesting...

Ive seen a competition use that same/similar idea before (where you did a redraw from the gallery of the host of the competition)

and a mega self portrait collab (where a group of 6-8 people doodled themselves and passed it around)

your collab idea sounds more like the game telephone where it gets changed from person to person

^-^~Fate determines who enters your life
Your actions decide who stays~^-^
O.o You are what you are
(and) You are what you eat o.O

Board footer

187 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.