Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 31 Jul, 2014 10:12 pm

RANKING

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 54506.html  Even this artist recognizes she is not in accord with how its been explained artists get ranked...  CAn anyone explain why someone who does one draw in over a year gets to be in the top 5 and others struggle to keep their position but have faithfully supported RMD over the years with participation and cant even break into the top 20? How can a member be the top in categories and yet post no recent draws in that category? I just dont understand this. Also what are the rules to awards? That also has turned in to a contest of favoritism and neglect of those not popular. I'd really like to understand this. It makes no logical sense to me in light of just overhauling the ranking system. Thank you

#2 11 Aug, 2014 6:59 pm

Re: RANKING

Hi there,
I don't know much about RMD cuz I'm kinnda new but everyone do their best in here and everyone needs to be awarded don't u think so smile ?. Before juddging RMD's award sistem observe the situation, I mean besides the description have  ever seen her rates???
Hope this helped u, and have a good day big_smile!!!

Last edited by D.Conan (11 Aug, 2014 9:17 pm)

だってばよ!

Board footer

128 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.