Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 16 Aug, 2014 6:31 pm

AH I have a request

Just a little one.
Yeah.
Heh.
Well… I made this post because…
I revamped and OOOOLD character and made him cute n' stuff (like my original attempt, but this time 'successfully').
Well…
If you're thinking to yourself "I can't draw males" well you are in luck because he's pretty feminine. I mean, he's wears skirts and everything.
References… Right.
I only have one… since this new design is well… new. Like a few days.
I only have drawn him on paper other wise but I'm not going through all that work to upload it here.
What will you get out of it?

uh

Your art will get the privilege of being in my collection.
You'll get weird thank you letters from me because I'll love you forever (who wouldn't want that, I mean think rationally)(…)

HEEERE is the link you are looking for.

His name is Meilin Hou.
Yea, he wears lolita so go crazy.
Or put him in anything.
Seriously.
Anything.
Except his birthday suit.
This is a family site.
Like you can make him go punk, knock yourself out.
Not literally.
Please.
I can wait as long as it will take.
I'll love you.
DO IT.

Thank you.
EDIT:
THESE COOL PEOPLE ARE AWESOME AHH:

Last edited by Torikago (01 Oct, 2014 2:53 am)

I ♥ JHope

#2 18 Aug, 2014 12:27 am

Re: AH I have a request

You know you want to.

I ♥ JHope

#3 18 Aug, 2014 11:43 pm

Would you mind if I drew it outside of RMD? He's really pretty and I would love to try~

Last edited by FudgeMuffin (18 Aug, 2014 11:44 pm)

"You have heart."

#4 19 Aug, 2014 11:33 pm

oh gosh, YES!! Adding on my to-do list BUT because I procrastinate a lot, you might not get it until next year!! lol #sarcasm it'll take a while, hopefully not a year.

Meilin Hou sounds Chinese, is he? GASPPP, sorry i'm just interested about OCs, they make the world go round V u V

EDIT: I couldn't help myself so I finished it OTL
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 55475.html
It's not the best but uhhhhhgh, hope it's to your expectations :'>

Last edited by Sakura997 (20 Aug, 2014 1:45 am)

#5 20 Aug, 2014 5:28 am

FudgeMuffin wrote:

Would you mind if I drew it outside of RMD? He's really pretty and I would love to try~

Of course you may!! I'd love to see it when it's finished.

I ♥ JHope

#6 20 Aug, 2014 5:35 am

Sakura997 wrote:

oh gosh, YES!! Adding on my to-do list BUT because I procrastinate a lot, you might not get it until next year!! lol #sarcasm it'll take a while, hopefully not a year.

Meilin Hou sounds Chinese, is he? GASPPP, sorry i'm just interested about OCs, they make the world go round V u V

EDIT: I couldn't help myself so I finished it OTL
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 55475.html
It's not the best but uhhhhhgh, hope it's to your expectations :'>

#understand the feels #procrastinates everything

I LOVE YOU THANK YOU IT'S BEAUTIFUL IT IS BEYOND WHAT I COULD'VE HOPED FOR.

Meilin is Chinese. Oh, but the reason why he has blonde hair and blue eyes is a long story > A > I don't really want to bore you with my lame stories. But if you look at my crappy old drawing that I hate right now titled "The Red King"... Yea, that's his dad (piecing things together). He has a twin brother, which is the main character to my doujinshi named Mingli. I just prefer drawing Meilin 'cause he's so cute and he wears the best clothes. I dunno, I have just always treated him like the little prince he is.

And I prefer drawing Masahiko, which is Mingli's boy friend (I make too many homo characters). Most of my collection is filled with pictures other people have drawn of him.

I have so many characters. Like my username "Torikago" is the surname to an alias made by the "Torikago sisters" who claim to be cousins of Meilin and Mingli... but they are French so it's pretty much impossible. One of the sister's has been drawn by me, the title of the drawing is "Fly Away".

Yea.

THANK YOU. I WILL HARASS YOU WITH THANK YOU'S <3

Last edited by Torikago (20 Aug, 2014 5:52 am)

I ♥ JHope

#7 22 Aug, 2014 4:46 am

yikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikes IT SOUNDS SOOOO INTERESTING,TELL ME MORE!! big_smile

#8 26 Sep, 2014 4:35 pm

>>> http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 57181.html

Lol actually I can't draw females XP. Anyway hope you like it XD, and by the way, there's no need for all those "weird" letters, seriously you don't have to, a simple "thank you" and just letting me know what do you think (what do you like & disike about it) would be great smile.

Have a nice day! big_smile

EDIT:
Oh, and if I was you I would do I screenshot to the drawing and save it on my computer. I'm giving you this advide because I'm a really vouble person XDDD and I usually delete my drawings. Feel free to do whatever you want with it big_smile.

Last edited by D.Conan (29 Sep, 2014 5:24 pm)

だってばよ!

#9 01 Oct, 2014 12:14 am

AH I LOVE IT THANK YOU I LOVE YOU <333
I think you drew his face well but the personality didn't seem like him. Which isn't your fault at all, you don't know him haha. OTHERWISE It's beautiful I love it. I'll just screen capture it and save it onto my phone.

I ♥ JHope

#10 06 Oct, 2014 9:44 pm

ILL DO IT (probably) ((if I remember to))

"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one."
~ Charles Horton Cooley

#11 10 Oct, 2014 7:06 am

Torikago wrote:

AH I LOVE IT THANK YOU I LOVE YOU <333
I think you drew his face well but the personality didn't seem like him. Which isn't your fault at all, you don't know him haha. OTHERWISE It's beautiful I love it. I'll just screen capture it and save it onto my phone.

Oh really??? I'm really sorry for killing it TAT. I thought he was a shy person or something like that, just like all trap characters I konw neutral. BTW it was my pleasure XD. I just like drawing traps XDDD.

だってばよ!

#12 19 Oct, 2014 6:52 pm

alythefab wrote:

ILL DO IT (probably) ((if I remember to))

AWESOME please do!!

I ♥ JHope

#13 30 Oct, 2014 4:18 am

will tried but not any soon

#14 08 Nov, 2014 8:45 pm

rathian619 wrote:

will tried but not any soon

I can wait as long as it will take~

I ♥ JHope

Board footer

119 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.