Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 29 Mar, 2008 11:55 pm

i wonder why no one rate me

is it because of my drawing its too suk?

#2 30 Mar, 2008 1:41 am

Re: i wonder why no one rate me

Nuuu they don't suk!!!!If they suked they'd look like mine!!!!!And if they suked,why would some be on the front page?

--Finger on the trigger--.

#3 30 Mar, 2008 3:17 am

i know what you mean...I know my pictures arent that great, but ppl could still rate or something...anyways, Ur pictures are awesome, they dont suck at all!!

Don't forget t floss! wink

#4 30 Mar, 2008 1:46 pm

Hirohata-san! Your drawings are awesome! People like you become rolemodels for everyone on this site! Maybe you don't get as many ratings because people feel shy. You draw so well that they feel like you're going to get a bunch of ratings anyway. But you know what? I will rate your drawings!big_smile *runs to rate them*

Last edited by Raindrop (30 Mar, 2008 1:46 pm)

#5 30 Mar, 2008 2:04 pm

......... YOU HAVE MORE RATINGS THAN MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! but your drawings dont suck . dont worry be happy smile

hi hi

#6 30 Mar, 2008 2:47 pm

big_smile I don't think your drawings suck! They are 1,000,000 times better than mine!!

Last edited by TecanoRozen (30 Mar, 2008 2:47 pm)

Benjamin Barker?
BENJAMIN BAAARKER! *stabs*
-Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

#7 03 Apr, 2008 2:03 am

No one rates mine either XD

~One cannot go back and change what has been done, but it is never too late to start anew~

#8 03 Apr, 2008 6:37 am

the members here just rate the drawings of those who are famous in here .not mine and yours and many other's.sad

My English sucks,I know. sad

#9 03 Apr, 2008 8:56 am

nice drawings...cool

cool☺"THE RETURN OF THE COME BACK"☺cool
cool-----Necessity is the mother of invention------- cool

#10 04 Apr, 2008 11:03 am

maybe.. not most of the people see your drawings.. because it is randomly seen by people big_smile.. ur drawings aren't suck!! but mine is the one who is SUCK! XD!!

#11 05 Apr, 2008 6:32 pm

Nooo!!! They're BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved 'em!!!

Please guys, help growing MyMiniCity (Torontishy)!
Just click here to increase the population big_smile
[url]http://torontishy.myminicity.com/[/url]
THANK YOU!

#12 05 Apr, 2008 7:48 pm

no your drawings are really really good! some people probaly are jelouse and think that alot of people will rate ur drawings

。>  ‿  <。    。=  ‿  =。     。◕  ‿  ◕。

#13 05 Apr, 2008 9:39 pm

hey guys i am not getting any ratings!! do my pictures stink or something . i know im not the best but why arent people rating mine

~.:Life Is Beautiful:.~

#14 05 Apr, 2008 11:34 pm

i know this probably doesnt make u feel better, but not having many rateings doesnt mean theyre bad, it just means that not many people have seen them... lol

spread the fluff... wait... i mean love...no, wait...thats not what i meant...

#15 06 Apr, 2008 11:05 pm

mo7

i think it might take time for ppl to rate them so just sit tight and i think they are great

Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought him back, and Information made him fat.
I'm bored.

#16 06 Apr, 2008 11:53 pm

When I first started drawing on this site I honestly sucked (not kidding, I deleted a lot of them).  Then I got better at using the draw tool and found the best times to submit.  Yes..., I'm obsessed with RMD, that helps. lol  But hirohata, your drawings look great and the ratings are doing well so like mo7 said, it could take time. 

Anyway, I will visit your drawings and rate (& comment) as much as I can, 'cause I know it's no fun having no recognition for the work you put into them. 

wink

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!

#17 07 Apr, 2008 12:44 am

i am the worst artist on this site so if you think you are bad think again. I will rate your drawings and hope you will rate mine!!!

big_smile

O so they have internet on computers now!!" -homer simpison
she will use her mermaid magic 2 help us!! -spongebob
O im a gofefy goober YA were all goffey gobbers YA!
PARAMORE KICKS BUTT!!!!!!!! ^_^

#18 15 Apr, 2008 2:10 am

ur drawing rocks! smile i rated a lot of them. i love the style and everything lol i feel like that sometimes too (sometimes i question myself if my drawings sux.)

#19 29 Apr, 2008 2:20 am

O-o How could you even THINK you suked..Your drawings are so awesome T_T If I could draw like that Id be so happy...So I shall practice >D

"I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which Im dying, are the best I've had.."
- Mad world

#20 29 Apr, 2008 5:48 pm

NOBODIES DRAWINGS HERE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U WANT 2 C SOME SUCKY DRAWINGS, HEAD 2 MY PF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"To the dream that has become thin, I sing once more.
If you will answer that sadness is only oneself,
It's okay if I get hurt"--Distress and coma, GazettE

Board footer

144 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.