Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 06 Apr, 2008 9:51 pm

Undo

Ok, so sometimes, when I just made a mistake, I click undo once or twice, depending on how many lines it took to make the mistake and wait a second or two. Then nothing happens so i'm like "Huh?" and, naturally as a blonde, I click it like 10 more times, and nothing happens, I think my computer's frozen, but I start to draw, and for each line I make, it undos something from before the mistake, by the time I've made 10 lines, half the drawing is gone. hmm yikes mad DOES THIS HAPPEN TO anyone ELSE?!?!? If it does, is there a way to do anything about it, besides just pressing redo 20 times? (for good measure, I press it twice as many times.)

When life gives you lemons... yikes
Squirt them in the eyes of people you don't like. lol
"I dream my paintings, then I paint my dreams" - Vincent Van Gogh smile
Awesome avatar by PeeSha!

#2 07 Apr, 2008 12:09 am

Re: Undo

We've had a few reports of people having this problem on the rare occasion. We'll do some testing and try and replicate the problem and address any issues we find.

For now try using the quicksave feature as you go and if you have problems, clear the drawing and load it again and it may fix your undo problem.

#3 07 Apr, 2008 2:16 am

Re: Undo

ok, thanks, I'll try to remember to do that

When life gives you lemons... yikes
Squirt them in the eyes of people you don't like. lol
"I dream my paintings, then I paint my dreams" - Vincent Van Gogh smile
Awesome avatar by PeeSha!

Board footer

154 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.