Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 22 Apr, 2008 8:56 pm

Fans of Miiku-Chan's Art! Click here.

http://www.neopets.com/~_censored__93

This is a site, that unfortunatly took out the ratemydrawings mark and claimed miiku's work for her own. Please tell me your opinions..and stuff.

#2 22 Apr, 2008 9:26 pm

Re: Fans of Miiku-Chan's Art! Click here.

T-That girl...I HATE HER!!! I HATE  ART THEIFS!!!!!!!!  D :<   *wants to join NeoPets and bash her until she gets banned for art theft*

--Finger on the trigger--.

#3 22 Apr, 2008 9:44 pm

god that is THE STUPIDIST thing anyone has done!!!

"To the dream that has become thin, I sing once more.
If you will answer that sadness is only oneself,
It's okay if I get hurt"--Distress and coma, GazettE

#4 22 Apr, 2008 10:12 pm

is it positively not Miku-chan's own webpage? Then I want to join neopets too and bash her just like Sakura Gal said.

Procrastinators Unite! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .tomorrow. . . . . . . . . .

#5 22 Apr, 2008 11:46 pm

Ugh!! That's terrible!! I hope she gets reported ten thousand times and banned from Neopets...if she isn't Miiku-chan, that is, like ArtemisDragon said...

Last edited by Raindrop (23 Apr, 2008 9:53 pm)

#6 23 Apr, 2008 7:36 pm

before i go crazy yelling and screaming , noir_ramen u kno the drawings on the top that aren't mine [ mine are the bottom 3 ONLY, the pink haired girl with flowers for pom pom's comp, girl with long black curly hair with purple eye,pink and black shirt,and the girl with black and purple hightlights with purple eyes wearing a black hoodie] yeaa so if the top are hers i KNO WHO SHE IS..well i dont kno but i seen them somewhere IN RMD!!so if that ugly retarded neopet named pharsal or something is hers then OMFG im gonna spam leik hell if it is Lawlz :3

#7 24 Apr, 2008 4:00 am

Thats really screwed up that they did that...seems kinda random that it was on that site but thats still messed up....wut were they gaining anyways? probablly not as much to balance out everyones anger here.....*rawr*that really angers me that they did that!!!

^-^~Fate determines who enters your life
Your actions decide who stays~^-^
O.o You are what you are
(and) You are what you eat o.O

Board footer

129 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.