Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 24 Mar, 2009 6:58 pm

Re: internet boyfriend/girlfriend?

Kukitto ^:^ wrote:

Manga_Devil421 wrote:

But if you do!! NEVER give out personal information! Thats how people get stolen! It's a very dangerous world......but i do agree with sub, but i woulden't give a photo....thats personal information...kinda

hahaha, ya know? my bf doesnt know my real name, thats really weird but its safe xD

yep

.O__o________________________________
./__/BLARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.\__\_________________________________

#22 24 Mar, 2009 7:23 pm

i heard of that once and one time while i was playing video game i helped this guy and he asked me my age i told him and he was like wowwe are the same age wanna be gf and bf on the game i said no and i went to grab a drink and he thought i said yes so i said no to him again and he asked me why i broke up with him and i said we never started !!!! ahhh that was crazy lol

#23 24 Mar, 2009 7:24 pm

wow i just logged on and saw how many replies there were! YaY! i honestly thought one or mabe two ppl would say somthin but i was wrong! YAY!!!! I LOVE BEING WRONG!!! wow i guess im still hyper from last night, probably because i had a donut, a reeses cup and some peanut butter bar for breakfist!!!! lol lol thanks for all the replies and i agree mostly with Sub now that i understand. i remember hearing about some person dating someone from the internet. but then again the person could be some 40 year old in his parents attic, looking for is next "victom". Ewwww!!!yikes

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.

#24 24 Mar, 2009 7:27 pm

lol

#25 24 Mar, 2009 7:29 pm

Yeah...
I agree with Jing.
I usually go on sites like HabboHotel or ClubPenguin and these people just randomly ask you out.
My friend on Habbo ,who I know in real life, said she went out with this guy and then the next time she went back the guy was not a guy, but a girl!
OMG!
I know it's shocking!

'The stars lean down to kiss you...and I lie awake and miss you...'
(*^﹏^*)

#26 24 Mar, 2009 7:35 pm

angel-nikz wrote:

Yeah...
I agree with Jing.
I usually go on sites like HabboHotel or ClubPenguin and these people just randomly ask you out.
My friend on Habbo ,who I know in real life, said she went out with this guy and then the next time she went back the guy was not a guy, but a girl!
OMG!
I know it's shocking!

EEEEWWWW!!! i would at least talk to the person before i said yes and get to know them a little bit first. i would look at their answers carefully and you can usually tell by answers if they are being truthful or not. but i was thinking, you can also just have that person as your internet b/f or g/f and have a real life one. like internet b/f just being a title or something.

#27 24 Mar, 2009 7:45 pm

O-O

duh.

#28 24 Mar, 2009 7:45 pm

lol O-O lol

#29 24 Mar, 2009 7:46 pm

i had a kind of bf online... lol well we chatted a lot and we were very close until some weeks ago... but he just disappeared... no one knows anyhting about him.... he was addicted to a online game and he hasnt been playing... we think something must have happened, he doesnt answer anyone and he used to be online every day... i dunno what to think,  i just know that i'm worried like hell cuz he was a little(large) bit depressed ... sad

Today I ate 2 pizzas and a 1/2 for lunch.... yess I'm a girl.. yesss I may be disgusting... yes I PWN.. yessir.
tongue tongue tongue
------
"Leave your things behind, because it's all going off without you." - Frou Frou

#30 24 Mar, 2009 7:52 pm

Uhhh ohhh.....that don't sound good.neutral

#31 24 Mar, 2009 8:04 pm

angel-nikz wrote:

Yeah...
I agree with Jing.
OMG!
I know it's shocking!

lol that's funny a girl o_o

#32 24 Mar, 2009 8:22 pm

theres a bunch pros and cons of dating online...like sub said if u cant find love in ur area there has to be someone somewhere else...
and yes some online dating can turn to marriage, and in tht run its good, but i cant believe tht there are ppl out there tht will look online and never actually meet the person...and when they believe its love, they never actually know if the other person is dating someone already (offline), it turns to heartbreak over someone u never met... hmm
this happened to a friend of mine...

Music...it expresses what may not be said...and without it life would be a mistake...
                                       Cassidy-Love

#33 24 Mar, 2009 8:38 pm

Hey, if it floats your boat then go for it. tongue

~~> http://mynotetoself.deviantart.com/ <~~ add me and I'll return the favor. ;-)
♥ Cheers

#34 24 Mar, 2009 8:46 pm

...DarkLove... wrote:

theres a bunch pros and cons of dating online...like sub said if u cant find love in ur area there has to be someone somewhere else...
and yes some online dating can turn to marriage, and in tht run its good, but i cant believe tht there are ppl out there tht will look online and never actually meet the person...and when they believe its love, they never actually know if the other person is dating someone already (offline), it turns to heartbreak over someone u never met... hmm
this happened to a friend of mine...

Oh!
I feel sorry for your friend.
It's kindda happened to me, but it was kindda a crush.
Yeah, sometimes you hope or think they love you, but they don't and lie.
Better tell the truth than let others suffer.
I hope your friend finds better love, that is honest and loyal!
^_^

'The stars lean down to kiss you...and I lie awake and miss you...'
(*^﹏^*)

#35 24 Mar, 2009 8:58 pm

there are internet bf and gf but i think it is very bad cuz what it is really some 50 yr old perv? you never know

This is whoo i am . dont like iht ? kiss my ***<3

#36 24 Mar, 2009 9:20 pm

hmm... yeah, no offense, but i think that bf/gf's over the internet is a little strange, but then again, if you really do 'LOVE' the person, then you can't help it !
and yeah, as everyone is saying it could be a creepy, weirdo man...
i heard on the news quite recently that this girl had been talking to this man over the internet who she thought was her age, and then they met eachother at some place, and it turned out to be this like 45 year old man! and he like took her to france and everything!! *screams*
but yeah, they have found both of them now in this hotel .
so yes, it is very dangerous, you if you do have a bf or gf over the internet be very careful, especially if your gonna meet up! ahh! tongue

Last edited by ILY-XO (24 Mar, 2009 9:21 pm)

Lívє, Lαugh, Lσvє ♥

#37 24 Mar, 2009 9:23 pm

Sub-Urban Artist wrote:

... I personally know someone who is now married to someone they met on the internet.

My uncle is married from using an internet dating site! Of course, he had to meet them, first..........

#38 24 Mar, 2009 9:36 pm

huh......interesting opinions.........glad to hear them!!!! im still hyper!!! YaY!!! are you hyper? oh really? uhh huuh. sure. right..........yeah......AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! sorry had to get that out of my system!!!! tongue

#39 24 Mar, 2009 10:09 pm

awww, yeah i fell depressed right now,
bcuz of that *says a lot of swear words lol* guy, -_- i should go to get a life, *escapes*

i may love u
i may destroy u
(:<
life is good, lets live it together

#40 24 Mar, 2009 10:34 pm

no!! dont escape! im too lait!!! AAAHHH!!!!

Board footer

208 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.