Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 24 Mar, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: internet boyfriend/girlfriend?

You know, I promised not to say anything, so I won't give names, but there are no less than three cases i know of where two RMD users are now dating or are married to someone they met here. they weren't looking for love, so it's not desperation to me. They just found it, and acted on it. However, in my view, they weren't actually 'dating' until they met. You can be in a relationship online. You can love someone online. But I think you can't earn the title of lover until you've made it official, face to face. If you don't want it to go that far, than you're not in love as much as you're just lonely.

Also, I wasn't clear about the picture thing: when i said to get it out of the way in the beginning, i meant the beginning of the relationship. You should know the person for at least, I'd say, 2-3 months, preferably longer, and it should be on equal terms. Both parties should be willing and respectful. An important thing about ANY relationship is respecting and accepting each other.

I have long hair. People think I'm high, cause people associate long hair with drug use. I wish long hair was associated with something other than drugs. Something like...Cake! Then people would see a long-haired guy and say: "That guy eats cake!"

#42 24 Mar, 2009 3:56 pm

Sub-Urban Artist wrote:

You know, I promised not to say anything, so I won't give names, but there are no less than three cases i know of where two RMD users are now dating or are married to someone they met here. they weren't looking for love, so it's not desperation to me. They just found it, and acted on it. However, in my view, they weren't actually 'dating' until they met. You can be in a relationship online. You can love someone online. But I think you can't earn the title of lover until you've made it official, face to face. If you don't want it to go that far, than you're not in love as much as you're just lonely.

Also, I wasn't clear about the picture thing: when i said to get it out of the way in the beginning, i meant the beginning of the relationship. You should know the person for at least, I'd say, 2-3 months, preferably longer, and it should be on equal terms. Both parties should be willing and respectful. An important thing about ANY relationship is respecting and accepting each other.

agree

i may love u
i may destroy u
(:<
life is good, lets live it together

#43 24 Mar, 2009 4:00 pm

Sub-Urban Artist wrote:

yes yes, well said.smile

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.

#44 24 Mar, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah I know people can find eachother online nd stuff.
>.>
Grr..you know what I really hate? Perverts.
Like..online perverts.
Right now, this little 12 year old is trying to cyber me..
What the fux?
-I like saying fux-
>.>
Anyway..what happened to..unpervertedness? o.o
DX
grrr...I hate that. Pervs online. Seriously. people need to get lives. Sigh..the internet.
Even though I love it.
XPP

#45 24 Mar, 2009 4:05 pm

Ew.

#46 24 Mar, 2009 4:06 pm

you love it? ok......is the 12 year old on RMD?

#47 24 Mar, 2009 4:10 pm

Personally, I wouldn't do it. But sometimes taking the risk is good. My dad met a girl in germany through myspace, they chatted for 1 month &+ now she &+ her son live with us. They are soon getting married.

When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams

#48 24 Mar, 2009 4:11 pm

itachiooberness wrote:

>.>
Like..online perverts.
What the fux?
-I like saying fux-
>.>
DX
grrr...I hate that. Pervs online. Seriously. people need to get lives. Sigh..the internet.
Even though I love it.
XPP

Indeed o.o I agree big_smile though Sub will probably tell me I'm boring for thinking so >3>(since he has already mentioned this once or twice xD)

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#49 24 Mar, 2009 4:11 pm

WTH Sub!!! shut up!!! thats disgusting!!!mad......LMAO!!! but its hilareous!!!!tongue

#50 24 Mar, 2009 4:13 pm

But there is a difference between having a bf online, &+ meeting someone on a dating site. Think about it;

When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams

#51 24 Mar, 2009 4:14 pm

TAYl0R wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't do it. But sometimes taking the risk is good. My dad met a girl in germany through myspace, they chatted for 1 month &+ now she &+ her son live with us. They are soon getting married.

oh are we talking about stuff like that now? o3o my dad met some lady on skype who lives in China , apparently she wants to come to the US but he has to go over there for a year first and marry her (and he plans to) but it's stupid because they both have a LOT of issues , like my dad being a drunk ._. and every time he isn't in the chatroom talking to her for 5 minutes she cusses him out accusing him of cheating on her =3= I really can't see that going well , especially since my dad has been divorced three times prior xD oh and apparently she has a 13 year old daughter ._.

Last edited by Sarru (24 Mar, 2009 4:15 pm)

#52 24 Mar, 2009 4:14 pm

ok this forum has taken a nasty turn for the worst

Last edited by storm painter (24 Mar, 2009 4:15 pm)

#53 24 Mar, 2009 4:16 pm

storm painter wrote:

ok this forum has taken a nasty turn for the worst

I blame plastic cups in landfills.......they don't back talk big_smile

#54 24 Mar, 2009 4:17 pm

??????

#55 24 Mar, 2009 4:20 pm

storm painter wrote:

??????

it was a joke o.o I was blaming innanimate objects (not living things) because they can't talk back when you blame them hmm that was all yikes

#56 24 Mar, 2009 4:20 pm

yeah, delete it plz xD

i may love u
i may destroy u
(:<
life is good, lets live it together

#57 24 Mar, 2009 4:29 pm

Sarru wrote:

storm painter wrote:

??????

it was a joke o.o I was blaming innanimate objects (not living things) because they can't talk back when you blame them hmm that was all yikes

I chuckled. (:

~~> http://mynotetoself.deviantart.com/ <~~ add me and I'll return the favor. ;-)
♥ Cheers

#58 24 Mar, 2009 4:32 pm

oh i get it now!!! lol

Last edited by storm painter (24 Mar, 2009 4:40 pm)

#59 24 Mar, 2009 4:45 pm

storm painter wrote:

you love it? ok......is the 12 year old on RMD?

No i don't love cybering I love the internet.
Lol wow i messed up my words I'm so dumb x.x
No hes not hes on a chat website
thank god not here XP

#60 24 Mar, 2009 4:46 pm

Sarru wrote:

itachiooberness wrote:

>.>
Like..online perverts.
What the fux?
-I like saying fux-
>.>
DX
Even though I love it.
XPP

Indeed o.o I agree big_smile though Sub will probably tell me I'm boring for thinking so >3>(since he has already mentioned this once or twice xD)

Lol XP
Well tis true o.o

Board footer

168 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide