Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 08 Mar, 2008 1:05 pm

why can't i log out? '__'

last night i was getting ready to sleep and i clicked the log out button but it didnt work =__= does anyone kno why?

Sometimes i stare in the dark and wonder how it feels to be dead<3...... lmao jk jk, i just like the saying thats all    : D

#2 09 Mar, 2008 1:01 am

Re: why can't i log out? '__'

Do you use more than one account on RMD?

Also try going to your account settings in the privacy section and uncheck the SAVE PASSWORD checkbox and click save at the bottom of that page.

UPDATE:
We made a small update that may help this issue. Try the above and let us know if you still have problems.

Last edited by ratemydrawings (10 Mar, 2008 2:05 am)

#3 11 Mar, 2008 12:23 pm

..i still can't log out hmm what do i do now yikes?

Last edited by Keisuke*<3 (11 Mar, 2008 5:43 pm)

Sometimes i stare in the dark and wonder how it feels to be dead<3...... lmao jk jk, i just like the saying thats all    : D

#4 11 Mar, 2008 7:13 pm

We came across this trouble ourselves and noticed it only happened in Internet Explorer 7. Our solution was to go to TOOLS menu, then DELETE BROWSING HISTORY and select DELETE ALL and then reload the site and you should be able to sign out. You should only need to do this once, not every time you sign out.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#5 11 Mar, 2008 7:57 pm

doesnt work T_T

Last edited by Keisuke*<3 (12 Mar, 2008 12:27 pm)

#6 11 Mar, 2008 9:09 pm

Did you try deleting your browser temporary internet files in whichever browser you use?  If it is firefox, go to TOOLS > OPTIONS > PRIVACY and in Private Data click Settings, select all, then click OK then click CLEAR NOW.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#7 13 Mar, 2008 10:43 am

It is most important to delete cookies for this to work. Are you totally positive that cookies are being deleted?

I only ask because if your cookie for our site is deleted it is impossible for the site to keep you logged in.

Here are some further things to try in whichever browser you use
http://www.2privacy.com/www/enable-cook … okies.html

#8 14 Mar, 2008 12:23 pm

k so the other time i asked a friend to delete it for me and he did but what are cookies and for soem reason they all came back in the history and im a noob at this so i dont kno how to do all that stuff ....help? Dx i click history then then theres a View thing with an arrow going down and a search thing what do i click now? cuz i dont see any brosw thing or tools..;\

Last edited by Keisuke*<3 (14 Mar, 2008 12:24 pm)

#9 14 Mar, 2008 3:47 pm

Click the link above and it shows you step by step how to do it.

#10 18 Mar, 2008 11:36 am

i.... got the same trouble too... but i'm using internet explorer, so what should i do rmd? >_< do i have to do the same thing?

Board footer

162 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.