- If another user is bothering you in the DrawChat, the best defense is to ignore the user.
- If the user persists, you should create a password protected room and private message your friends the password and invite them to join you.
- If a user is repeatedly abusing other users in the chat room you may report them here.
Things to consider before reporting:
- If a user noticed that they have been reported, there is a chance they may rate your drawings low out of spite so only report repeat offenders
- We try and monitor DrawChat as much as we can but there is not always a moderator in the DrawChat at all times. As with any chat room, we encourage you to be polite and not participate in arguments as they only promote a bad atmosphere in the room.
Um, a user (not saying names) has been when I've talked to him saying stuff like "fap on cam"...at first I thought he was just being a weirdo. Then when I drew in one of the rooms, he threatened to erase it unless I sent him some explicit pics of me. I refused, and I left the room. When I went back later, he was gone and my pic was scribbled over. The next day, I started a draw and he erased a part. I got a monitor to come in and undo. He made me a monitor, so when the offender did it again I did undo. He did it again, and I turned off his strokes. He kept leaving and returning so I had to keep turning his strokes off quickly. This gave me no time to draw. I made a password protected room and wasn't bothered. Then I went to another room, and another user PMed me complaining about him.