There are many many reasons that emails from our website may not reach you, so here are some things to help increase your chances of ensuring you receive our emails...
To make sure that you can receive our email, you can "whitelist" email from ratemydrawings.com. Whitelisting means that you set up your email software to accept incoming email from a specific email address or domain, overriding your mail service provider's SPAM filter.
ratemydrawings.com uses several email addresses for communication with users. Therefore, the most effective way to make sure that you receive our email is to whitelist the entire domain. Depending on the exact email service or program you are using, whitelisting a domain may be done by entering something like one of the following:
Here are some more tips for various email providers:
IMPORTANT: For the following instuctions, whenever you see noreply#ratemydrawings.com be sure to replace the # symbol with an @ symbol.
You can ask Yahoo to filter mails from ratemydrawings to your inbox.
* Open Yahoo mailbox.
* Select Mail Options.
* Select Filters.
* Click Add Filter.
* In the top row, labeled From Header, select contains from the pull down menu. Enter @ratemydrawings.com in the text box next to the pull down menu.
* Move down to the bottom where there is the option Move the message to. Select inbox from the pull down menu.
* Select Add Filter button once again.
HOTMAIL / LIVE MAIL
To whitelist us in Hotmail, you can add our email address to your Safe List. For that,
* Access your Hotmail mailbox.
* Select Options from the top right (next to Help).
* Select Junk e-Mail Protection (the first link).
* Select Safe List.
* In the space provided, enter @ratemydrawings.com to whitelist the domain.
* Select Add.
* Ensure the safe list box has the address you entered, and select Ok.
To ensure that you receive ratemydrawings.com mails in your inbox, you can add the noreply#ratemydrawings.com to your contact list. And, If one of our mails has been moved to the spam folder, you can mark them Not Spam, to whitelist it.
* Open the latest e-mail you recieved from ratemydrawings.
* There would be a few drop down options just after the date on the right hand side.
Select Add sender to contact list.
* Select contacts from the options on the left side of the Gmail Inbox.
* Select Create Contact on the top menu.
* Enter noreply#ratemydrawings.com in the primary email box.
* Select Save.
If one of our mails has been by mistake moved to the spam folder, you can prevent it happening by:
* Selecting the Spam link - to open the spam folder.
* Open the wrongly filtered ratemydrawings email.
* Select the Not Spam button at the top of the email (right next to the delete forever).