Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 10 Sep, 2009 6:41 am

NEW feature: Link your art websites

As many of you know, we have been putting a strong focus lately on ensuring RMD is all about being an "art community".

At the same time we understand that we're not the only art community out there and many of you are members of more than one art community website. I've always been very open minded to this fact, and unlike some other websites out there I think this is something that should be embraced in a non-competitive spirit. I'll never tell you RMD is the only art website you will need - we just specialize in what we are good at and I hope that is enough to keep you loving what we offer.

So - there are always requests for people to have ways to share their drawings that are not on RMD with one another. What better way to do that than just show off the portfolios you already have online from other art communities?

INTRODUCING:  Your art sites
- You will notice a new tab on all profile pages called "Art sites".
- This allows you to link to portfolios you have on the art sites listed by simply entering your usernames on those websites.
- We hope to add more of the popular art sites out there so you can link more of them, however for this feature to work, these websites do need to be setup in a certain way and not all websites offer the required feeds for us to be able to do this
- This is in "beta" phase, which means it is a new feature that is still being perfected and tested so please be patient if you come across errors but feel free to report them to us in the help forums.

For those of you that already had your deviantArt accounts listed in your profile, we have already linked these for you.

I've been viewing this feature while it was being developed and tested and I'm pretty excited at how cool it is to see other peoples non-RMD artwork. Now there's even more reason to spend time on RMD - a great central place to see peoples artwork from different websites all at one place!

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

120 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.