Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 03 Oct, 2009 12:12 am

Draw Chat

Hello,
I tried to draw on Draw Chat but it won't let me and the color box and stuff are just white and nothing happens. Other users there are able to draw just fine but I feel like I'm the only one who is having this problem. Am I the only one? Is this a glitch?

Please help me. I have drawn on Draw Chat before, and it worked, until now.. : (

Art is the world of accomplishing, not trashing. When you love it so much, you just got to have Art.

#2 05 Oct, 2009 4:35 am

Re: Draw Chat

That means you hav to have more drawings or more ratings to go on that specific room, so you HAVE to have more drawings, and try to get people rate your drawings, thats why t doesnt work, so, just try to have more drawings then you probably would have the room unlocked! smile Hope this tip helped

"So as always - draw with passion and don't focus too much on numbers and scores" - Mick big_smile

I Am An Idi0t...But I Am Totally Proud Of it. tongue

Board footer

114 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.