Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 14 Jul, 2010 9:07 pm

I NEED HELP LIKE.. RIGHT NOW...

ok.. so i just spent nearly 5 hours working on a drawing.. and i hit the "save as .rmd file" button.. and i wrote in the file name.. then it says "exporting, one moment..." and its been sitting at that little window for almost an hour O.O

same thing happens when i press "submit to website" ... it goes to the "Are you sure..?" thing then i click yes and it goes to the "one moment {loading]" window.. and its been like that, without any progress for about 45 minutes...

I tried submitting a test drawing.. and it worked, so i know my internet connection and submission is fine.. i think its just a problem with this specific canvas.

I need help as soon as possible D: ... i really REALLY dont want to lose this work x.x i actually consider it some of my best up to this point D:

~jojo

Who came up with hugs? The very first hug must have really been creepy.
"What're you doing.....why are you holding me?"
"Just....trust me on this one. "

#2 14 Jul, 2010 9:26 pm

Re: I NEED HELP LIKE.. RIGHT NOW...

NEVERMIND! I got it solved.

Not sure what the problem was, but I disconnected then reconnected the internet, and then waited a little longer on the submission and it worked 8,DD *cries out of joy* T-T that was so scary....
lawl

Thanks rmd :3

Who came up with hugs? The very first hug must have really been creepy.
"What're you doing.....why are you holding me?"
"Just....trust me on this one. "

Board footer

167 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.