Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 24 Mar, 2008 12:54 am

Cannot see the drawings, just left blank

I use two main computers I go to when I go to this site--mine (which has a dial-up connection) and my dad's (who has a high-speed internet connection). While on my computer, users (and my own) drawings and the drawing tool will not appear. It is left blank, and never loads. I cannot rate or draw/submit any drawings. How do I fix this? Please reply OMG I WILL RATE YOUR DRAWINGS!

Last edited by Draconis Polaris (24 Mar, 2008 1:05 am)

Friends are like slinkys. You can throw them down the stairs and watch them flip and tumble, and it will always make you laugh and feel all warm inside.

Q-Do you ever get tired of being a ninja?
A- Do you ever get tired of being ALIVE!?

#2 06 Apr, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: Cannot see the drawings, just left blank

Has it happened a load of times?>.< if it was only once maybe you need to reload.Maybe you have slow internet >_<

#3 10 Apr, 2008 2:18 am

sometimes, when i watch one of my drawings, part of it wont appear (ex: background, shading, etc.)   when this happens, i just hit the replay button and watch it again.   that usually fixes the problem for me...

good luck! lol

spread the fluff... wait... i mean love...no, wait...thats not what i meant...

#4 16 Apr, 2008 2:20 am

no. it's been happening for months, and i've tried all fo those solutions ;(

Friends are like slinkys. You can throw them down the stairs and watch them flip and tumble, and it will always make you laugh and feel all warm inside.

Q-Do you ever get tired of being a ninja?
A- Do you ever get tired of being ALIVE!?

Board footer

232 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.