Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 07 Dec, 2010 5:53 pm

Level rooms

i was thinking about the beginner, advanced, pro and expert rooms and i'm totally ok with only the best users can be drawing in expert or pro room (they have earned that), but can't you atleast let the beginner and advanced users INTO the rooms? i know scribblers can sometimes ruin someone's hard work, but they can't do it by chatting... i was in drawchat a couple of days ago and there were 3 users in drawchat but they were all in pro room, and i wanted to join them, maybe not draw with them but chat with them? is it too much to ask?
by the way, i've been trying to draw photo realysm and i just couldn't figure it out! it didn't look lifelike! and maybe we can learn some things from better artists by watching them draw in the expert and pro rooms... learning is a reason from wich a lot of people came here...
so please, just let us into the rooms, we don't have to draw, i only want to watch... if it's not too much to ask?
   
   
  ...mawu <3...

Last edited by mawu (07 Dec, 2010 5:55 pm)


♫ ~ ♥ don't wait for the perfect moment ♥ ~ ♪ ~ ♫ take a moment and make it perfect ♥ ~ ♪ ~ ♫

Offline

#2 07 Dec, 2010 11:38 pm

Re: Level rooms

agree'd.

ive seen this suggested elsewhere as well.


__________________________________________________
Art is SRS BSNS

Offline

#3 08 Dec, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Level rooms

Great idea. smile


-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

Offline

#4 08 Dec, 2010 1:59 am

Re: Level rooms

Great, newbs coming in to the only rooms where you can do serious drawing =.=
I really hope this isn't added..


Hakuna matata.

Offline

#5 08 Dec, 2010 4:57 am

Re: Level rooms

sweetlove15 wrote:

Great, newbs coming in to the only rooms where you can do serious drawing =.=
I really hope this isn't added..

Because somehow having people with ONLY the ability to speak will screw up the drawing process? =0


-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

Offline

#6 08 Dec, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Level rooms

It does in user made rooms, where only two people have access. Spamming the chat with meaningless conversation.


Hakuna matata.

Offline

#7 08 Dec, 2010 5:20 am

Re: Level rooms

sweetlove15 wrote:

It does in user made rooms, where only two people have access. Spamming the chat with meaningless conversation.

All conversation is pretty meaningless in DC though? =0


-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

Offline

#8 08 Dec, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Level rooms

True but it distracts from the drawing =.= there's only a select few people who I enjoy talking and drawing with on there. It's gonna be a real pain if they let a bunch of immature 10 year olds into the rooms where people who actualy take drawing seriously. Just so they can spam the chat. I just really wouldn't like it...

Last edited by sweetlove15 (08 Dec, 2010 5:36 am)


Hakuna matata.

Offline

#9 08 Dec, 2010 7:38 am

Re: Level rooms

I suppose that's a valid point...


-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

Offline

#10 08 Dec, 2010 6:59 pm

Re: Level rooms

i totally disagree with sweetlove... don't you remember how it was to be a newb? a bit lost, left out, confuzed... and here PROUD experts won't even chat with them, not all users are immature tenyearolds, some of them are very pashionate about drawing but just need a little practice... you said you weren't that good when you came here and that you laugh when you look at your first profile but you improoved! and if someone is spamming on the chat just call the moderator... and you don't even have to look at the chatbox, that way it can't distract you from drawing...


♫ ~ ♥ don't wait for the perfect moment ♥ ~ ♪ ~ ♫ take a moment and make it perfect ♥ ~ ♪ ~ ♫

Offline

#11 08 Dec, 2010 8:56 pm

Re: Level rooms

I'm a moderator (or whatever it's called) and I agree that they join and chat, I sometimes have to log on my secret account so my friends who can't get in don't feel bad. neutral
Screw what the other moderators think, they're all stuck-up anyway.

Last edited by K-gaijin (08 Dec, 2010 9:03 pm)


Stupidity should be painful; Talk **** = Spit Blood.

Offline

#12 08 Dec, 2010 10:39 pm

Re: Level rooms

K-gaijin wrote:

I'm a moderator (or whatever it's called) and I agree that they join and chat, I sometimes have to log on my secret account so my friends who can't get in don't feel bad. neutral
Screw what the other moderators think, they're all stuck-up anyway.

yea, the one more reason, other artists feelings smile
P.S. i wanted to quote you but i accidentelly pressed the "report" button... i'm not sure what that does neutral


♫ ~ ♥ don't wait for the perfect moment ♥ ~ ♪ ~ ♫ take a moment and make it perfect ♥ ~ ♪ ~ ♫

Offline

#13 08 Dec, 2010 10:42 pm

Re: Level rooms

mawu wrote:

K-gaijin wrote:

I'm a moderator (or whatever it's called) and I agree that they join and chat, I sometimes have to log on my secret account so my friends who can't get in don't feel bad. neutral
Screw what the other moderators think, they're all stuck-up anyway.

yea, the one more reason, other artists feelings smile
P.S. i wanted to quote you but i accidentelly pressed the "report" button... i'm not sure what that does neutral

Np. smile


Stupidity should be painful; Talk **** = Spit Blood.

Offline

#14 05 Sep, 2011 2:49 am

Re: Level rooms

Hmm, I really like this suggestion smile and nicely put! I keep wanting to wander into the Advanced and Pro room because I find peoples drawings fascinating, even if I'm just watching, I love how everyones style is different and I too would love to learn a few tips from them >< I definitely think this should be available, but then again if all the Beginners are in the pro room nobody will be drawing in the Beginner room XD haha x

Offline

#15 05 Sep, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Level rooms

give us access to pro rooms, if we start spamming, pros will have power to silence us.

Last edited by doxity (05 Sep, 2011 4:22 pm)

Offline

Board footer

182 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.