Forum Search

#21 07 Feb, 2011 10:07 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Nice wallpaper!

#22 07 Feb, 2011 2:59 pm

Sarru wrote:

But....Yu-Gi-Oh is a card game....and card games are turn based? o.o

well, i knew how to play and i did now and then... but mostly i just collected cards and watched the show tongue

i didn't have anyone to play it with... the only other people i knew who played Yugioh were these mean older kids down the street... and i didn't want to play with them.

Last edited by SpyderGurl (07 Feb, 2011 2:59 pm)

I am an artist, please God forgive me, I am an artist, please don't revere me,
I am an artist, please don't respect me, I am an artist, feel free to correct me,
~ "Art is Dead" Bo Burnham

#23 07 Feb, 2011 3:25 pm

Aha, I see, okay then SpyderGurl.
I actually have a ton of Yu-Gi-Oh cards myself, but I haven't actually really played the game much....and I loathed the show....so cheesy.
Save the world via cards? Damn...if someone kidnapped my friends and held them hostage, I'm not bringing a freaking Dark Magician card, I'm bringing a shotgun.

And to Kyon....Sky WORLD Sword? x'D SkyWARD Sword.
And it's impossible for you to have it because it isn't even a finished product yet.
It's not going to be released until sometime after June because that is when Ocarina of Time 3DS is going to be released and we've already had confirmation that it won't be released until after the OOT 3DS remake. =0

*Personally loves the new style they are going with in Skyward Sword*

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#24 07 Feb, 2011 4:10 pm

its The legend of Zelda Oot for the nintendo 64 not the remake and yes i do have sky world sword!

Do you believe....Do you fade like a dream let me hear you breathe let me watch you sleep....The sparrows eyes....Promises shift into judgements i cannot deny that you were designed for my punishments...

#25 07 Feb, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh wait aaa i feel embarrassed now yeah your right i just checked it's not Sky world sword it's Kaze no Takuto (i don't know the english name sorry Dx) i got mixed up XD and now injoy this video of toon Link Farting Lol it's really funny XDhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AyyWu_0lDI

Last edited by Kyon17 (07 Feb, 2011 4:31 pm)

Do you believe....Do you fade like a dream let me hear you breathe let me watch you sleep....The sparrows eyes....Promises shift into judgements i cannot deny that you were designed for my punishments...

#26 07 Feb, 2011 4:39 pm

Aha, I see I Googled the name "Kaze no Takuto" and it's Wind Waker in English. Lol, funny misunderstanding.
Also, Lol at Toon Link passing gas.

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#27 07 Feb, 2011 5:14 pm

i know right XD it's so funny

#28 07 Feb, 2011 9:07 pm

http://pokemondb.net/static/images/boxes/black-white.jpg
pokemon black and white are coming out (im getting white)
mostly the new pokemon look cool some look stupid but what ever, every pokemon game has a lame pokemon.

#29 08 Feb, 2011 3:00 am

wow awesome lol when to games come out like them i get one and my friend gets the other :L they look cool !!

#30 08 Feb, 2011 3:19 am

my fav is luigi

" Flattery don't charge these batteries civilian. State your being here! "
~ S. Temera J. Calhoun

#31 08 Feb, 2011 5:11 am

shadowlover101 wrote:

my fav is luigi

Rlly? i prefer Mario

#32 08 Feb, 2011 5:27 am

my wallpaper is this
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3377/3629818436_72a0f10d12_b.jpg

#33 08 Feb, 2011 5:36 am

Sarru wrote:

Aha, I see, okay then SpyderGurl.
I actually have a ton of Yu-Gi-Oh cards myself, but I haven't actually really played the game much....and I loathed the show....so cheesy.
Save the world via cards? Damn...if someone kidnapped my friends and held them hostage, I'm not bringing a freaking Dark Magician card, I'm bringing a shotgun.

lol, it wasn't cheesy to a six year old tongue

also, now that i look back and recognize the cheesiness, i enjoy it even more.

two words: Yugioh Abridged.

xD

but **** this isn't Nintendo, i should shut up.

I am an artist, please God forgive me, I am an artist, please don't revere me,
I am an artist, please don't respect me, I am an artist, feel free to correct me,
~ "Art is Dead" Bo Burnham

#34 08 Feb, 2011 6:00 am

IT's ok spyder gurl. u can a bit about it but not TOO MUCH!

#35 08 Feb, 2011 1:53 pm

hey i was watching tv yesterday day and there was an interview on sorry i can't remember his name anyway he was talking about making a newer wii console but you wear 3D glasses to play it but there not making it yet they want to see how much the 3D tv go first i like the old wii won't wearing 3D glasses all the time be annoying?

#36 08 Feb, 2011 5:39 pm

oooo, i hear games ;DD

but i dun play da games listed before, i prefah scareh/action games such as silent hill, project zero (fatal frame), resident evil, metal gear solid, kuon, rule of rose....

Anyone? ;o

hm?

I support RMD becoming a better art community, i draw with effort and passion

#37 08 Feb, 2011 5:47 pm

i play metal gear solid tongue but that's not form Nintendo tho it's from konami smile

Last edited by Kyon17 (08 Feb, 2011 5:50 pm)

#38 08 Feb, 2011 5:52 pm

shadowlover101 wrote:

my fav is luigi

this might sound weird but mines peach lol xD

#39 08 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

mmm...
I dun actually play nintendo but anythin dat has to do with wii, ps2, ps3, computah is included ;P

hm?

I support RMD becoming a better art community, i draw with effort and passion

#40 08 Feb, 2011 8:50 pm

kyon17 wrote:

hey i was watching tv yesterday day and there was an interview on sorry i  can't remember his name anyway he was talking about making a newer wii console but you wear 3D glasses to play it but there not making it yet they want to see how much the 3D tv go first i like the old wii won't wearing 3D glasses all the time be annoying?

Well this year, I getting a nintendo 3ds and u don't need glasses. This nintendo is pretty epic! Plus the kid Icarus uprising game is for the n3ds!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! Coz I love pit!!!!!

Board footer

186 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.