Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 08 Feb, 2011 8:55 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

angel-girl wrote:

oooo, i hear games ;DD

but i dun play da games listed before, i prefah scareh/action games such as silent hill, project zero (fatal frame), resident evil, metal gear solid, kuon, rule of rose....

Anyone? ;o

Well I wanted to make it just a gaming fan club I don't know some of the other games such as the games u mentioned. And the games I know most from is  nintendo. Soz. But I like guitar hero, halo, gears of war(wanna try it) and ratchet and clank series.

Last edited by pit0010 (08 Feb, 2011 8:56 pm)

#42 08 Feb, 2011 9:17 pm

legend of Zelda OoT is coming out for the 3ds with updated graphics and stuff
i cant wait, i just need to figure out how to get a 3ds

#43 08 Feb, 2011 9:20 pm

bober101 wrote:

the 3DS seems kinda weird though......i heard it gives really bad headaches after a while o-o
but it does seem pretty cool.

Last edited by lolligirl8998 (08 Feb, 2011 9:21 pm)

lalalala- lolliiiiiiii.!*♥
heeheeehee c:

#44 08 Feb, 2011 10:17 pm

lolligirl8998 wrote:

bober101 wrote:

the 3DS seems kinda weird though......i heard it gives really bad headaches after a while o-o
but it does seem pretty cool.

yeah i get headaches after watching 3d movies Dx But really theres going to be another ocarina of time :L

Do you believe....Do you fade like a dream let me hear you breathe let me watch you sleep....The sparrows eyes....Promises shift into judgements i cannot deny that you were designed for my punishments...

#45 08 Feb, 2011 10:21 pm

pit0010 wrote:

kyon17 wrote:

hey i was watching tv yesterday day and there was an interview on sorry i  can't remember his name anyway he was talking about making a newer wii console but you wear 3D glasses to play it but there not making it yet they want to see how much the 3D tv go first i like the old wii won't wearing 3D glasses all the time be annoying?

Well this year, I getting a nintendo 3ds and u don't need glasses. This nintendo is pretty epic! Plus the kid Icarus uprising game is for the n3ds!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! Coz I love pit!!!!!

I'M GETTING THAT TOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :L :L :L :L :L

Do you believe....Do you fade like a dream let me hear you breathe let me watch you sleep....The sparrows eyes....Promises shift into judgements i cannot deny that you were designed for my punishments...

#46 08 Feb, 2011 10:37 pm

You can turn the 3D off though, honestly out of all the new feature of the 3DS...the 3D doesn't really mean anything to me. hmm
I AM however extremely excited not only for the OOT remake, but for the new Megaman Legends 3 game coming out.

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#47 08 Feb, 2011 10:47 pm

This nintendo 3ds, u can switch it to 3d or 2d

#48 08 Feb, 2011 10:51 pm

bober101 wrote:

I preordered mine 4-5 months ago!!! For it to come out in march or may. Not to sure. That's how crazy I'm am to get a nintendo3ds. Especially the kid Icarus uprising!!! (fan girl squeal)

#49 08 Feb, 2011 11:00 pm

Pokemon Black and White are coming out in late April.

Yo.

#50 08 Feb, 2011 11:01 pm

Wish I had the money to afford a 3DS. lol
Though at least if I can't afford it right off the bat I'll have plenty of time to wait for better versions of it to come out, especially if like a few months or a year later they end up fixing the battery life problem.

I expect the 3DS will have an even better library then the DS had with all the 3rd party support it's getting as well.
And the DS has an amazing library of new AND older games.

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#51 09 Feb, 2011 2:32 am

Pokemon black and white are coming march 4

#52 09 Feb, 2011 6:20 am

TrayDrawing wrote:

Pokemon Black and White are coming out in late April.

do you know the date o.o!

#53 09 Feb, 2011 9:22 pm

pit0010 wrote:

kyon17 wrote:

hey i was watching tv yesterday day and there was an interview on sorry i  can't remember his name anyway he was talking about making a newer wii console but you wear 3D glasses to play it but there not making it yet they want to see how much the 3D tv go first i like the old wii won't wearing 3D glasses all the time be annoying?

Well this year, I getting a nintendo 3ds and u don't need glasses. This nintendo is pretty epic! Plus the kid Icarus uprising game is for the n3ds!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! Coz I love pit!!!!!

yeah but for the 3d wii you have to where 3d glasses

#54 09 Feb, 2011 9:27 pm

pit0010 wrote:

angel-girl wrote:

oooo, i hear games ;DD

but i dun play da games listed before, i prefah scareh/action games such as silent hill, project zero (fatal frame), resident evil, metal gear solid, kuon, rule of rose....

Anyone? ;o

Well I wanted to make it just a gaming fan club I don't know some of the other games such as the games u mentioned. And the games I know most from is  nintendo. Soz. But I like guitar hero, halo, gears of war(wanna try it) and ratchet and clank series.

i love ratchet and clank big_smile i like  SEGA and Konami segas good to i love sonic the Hedgehog and metal gear  solid =_0

#55 09 Feb, 2011 9:29 pm

Sarru wrote:

Wish I had the money to afford a 3DS. lol
Though at least if I can't afford it right off the bat I'll have plenty of time to wait for better versions of it to come out, especially if like a few months or a year later they end up fixing the battery life problem.

I expect the 3DS will have an even better library then the DS had with all the 3rd party support it's getting as well.
And the DS has an amazing library of new AND older games.

i'll just asks my mom to get one for me i don't have any money ^_^

#56 11 Feb, 2011 4:19 am

I love PIT!!!!
http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/kid_icarus.jpg?w=407&h=576

Isn't he s exy?
big_smile

Last edited by pit0010 (11 Feb, 2011 4:19 am)

#57 11 Feb, 2011 5:12 am

No one's mentioned DKC...*grabs a sniper rifle and leaves the building* *climbs to the top of another building and aims*Hehhehhehheeeeeh....

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again? wink

#58 11 Feb, 2011 5:35 am

roxasandcloud wrote:

No one's mentioned DKC...*grabs a sniper rifle and leaves the building* *climbs to the top of another building and aims*Hehhehhehheeeeeh....

Well u can talk about this game if u like! There could be some Donkey Kong fans out there too! I didn't really mentioned it coz im dont really like Donkey Kong. Sorry

#59 11 Feb, 2011 8:51 am

HA! look what i found!
http://gallery.fanserviceftw.com/_images/c9b4ec4db7dc3977260cb0cf7758291d/3087%20-%20fire_emblem%20genderswap%20ike%20kid_icarus%20legend_of_zelda%20link%20marth%20nintendo%20pit%20super_smash_bros.jpg

It's Pit, Toon Link, Link, Marth and Ike as females.
They look cute!

#60 11 Feb, 2011 1:50 pm

fu.ck Marths se.xy.....ho.t Se.xy ****** link too *dirty minded*

Last edited by xBlondeBoyx (11 Feb, 2011 1:52 pm)

That'll Do Pig

Board footer

203 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.